What Games Are You Looking Forward To In 2017?

Hey Scott - I posted this just yesterday, so - to give you an idea of what I think

Its basically the successor to System Shock 2. Its a massive, sprawling world, where you are given a ton of different tools to do things the way you like. Instead of classes like in SS2, you have skilllines that basically make the same choices, but you can mix it up as you wish.
Its a very well made, very well written, extremely consistent game, that requires a little patience, since you will die if you treat it like a shooter, and just and run - just like in System Shock 2.

Oh, and by consistent I mean in terms of the gameworld - There is a ton of lore in various emails, logs and so on, and all of those who wrote those, can be found somewhere on the station.

Its also a game filled with secrets - I’ve talked with 3 different people i know who made it to the “Office”, and all three had different weapons, but none of them found the specific one I found. Of course, some of that is based on your first few skill point choices.

Anyways - its a solid recommendation from me, unless you are looking for a run-and-gun shooter, that is.