What Games Are You Looking Forward To In 2018?

2019 is located here:

Is Disco Elysium really coming out in this year? I am very stoked about this if so. That, and Below are the only day one purchases on the near horizon for me, barring horrific reviews.

This exited EA today:

Still stoked for Below and Red Dead Redemption 2. I’m falling behind with all the stuff that came out in September and the fact Dragon Quest XI took me (a damned delightful) 80+ hours to wrap up. Pathfinder looks to be taking up just as much time, and I haven’t even launched Bard’s Tale IV yet. So many great games this fall, seriously, it’s embarrassing in terms of riches.

I do want the new Assassin’s Creed and Tomb Raider, but they are going on the backlog for now and I’ll have to pick them up later. Spider-man is a lot of fun, good for short bursts of gaming like in the morning when I don’t have time for much else, but it’s not grabbing me like a big, meaty RPG does and since I literally have access to said meatiness, I’m probably not going to put much time into Spidey for the foreseeable future.

Right now I’m really only jonesing for Smash Ultimate and probably the Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise Yakuza-style game. Battlefield V is on my radar along with Black Ops IIII. Mega Man 11 if it turns out as good as it looks so far.

I have so many games though and so little time lately… seems like a good couple months for me to slow down, especially since January/February look like WALLETGEDDON! I suspect 2019 will be expensive for Nintendo Switch owners.

2019 Jan/Feb, won’t be too bad, if you start pre-ordering now. :D

They don’t get charged til the order ships. That’s just signing your own death warrant!

And now Thronebreaker…

Yeah the PCG preview makes it sound quite appealing

Well we are nearing the end of 2018, what noteworthy game releases remain?

Battlefield 5 on November 20th
Darksiders 3 on November 27th
Artifact on November 28th
Pro Fishing Simulator on November 29th
X4 Foundations on November 30th
Just Cause 4 on December 4th
Kingdom Two Crowns on December 11th
Earth Defense Force 5 on December 11th
Insurgency Sandstorm on December 12th

I miss any?

Super Smash Bros.

Farming Simulator 19 comes out on November 20th also, I believe.

Oh nuts I forgot.

Dammit what happened to Below!?

What about Mutant Zero: Road to Eden on December 4.

My most anticipated title.

Honestly glad none of those interest me given the fact that I still have 60% of RDR2 ahead of me, as well as

Assassin’s Creed: Origins
Little Nightmares
Thronebreaker
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey
Resident Evil 7
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Hitman 2
Kingdom Come: Deliverance

No idea, its been radio silence for months.

I forgot about that one! :P

Am I insane to hope this will still make it this year…

The Feud: Wild West Tactics

What?! https://store.steampowered.com/app/233860/Kenshi/ is coming in December?! Wow! I thought that was vaporware!

When’s That Which Sleeps making it out?