What have you played in the weekend?

I’ve got the Canadian Grand Prix in F1 2011 on the docket, along with my weekly 24 turns in Rule the Waves 2.

Other than that, I’ll play it by ear.

Generation Zero
Ancestors Legacy
Deep Rock Galactic
Rage 2 DLC if Bethesda ever responds to my support ticket.

Ha! I remember doing that once, back in the mid-90s when I still could pull off all-nighters, playing Dark Forces. In my defense it was already around midsummer so the nighttime was short.

This weekend I want to devote some time to XCOM 2 or the Chimera variety.

I’m thinking I’ll play some Old World, Yakuza 0, and Final Fantasy XII. Hopefully one or both of XCOM Chimera Squad and Gears Tactics.

And probably Elder Scrolls Online and Grim Dawn.

Welp, for Space Game Junkie, I’ll be recording video of this:

And streaming these:

For myself, definitely more:

And not sure what else. Should be a fun, productive weekend regardless.

PC: Conquest of Elysium 4. Working my way through the races on small maps.
Tabletop: Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle Earth (solo) – got this for my birthday last week. Pretty simple system, but that is what my brain needs right now.

Big Pharma, finally I feel the urge to play it.

And this: Mini Metro, sometimes it feels like abuse to play it, because it is throwing curve ball after curve ball at you. Daily challenges mainly.

Old World and more Old World. Really enjoying it!

Huh. I never thought of having so many interconnected stations with multiple lines coming in. Doesn’t that mess up how each train picks up passengers? For me it seems like it gets a lot less predictable what the next train is going to pick up.

I grabed an image from the internet as an example, my maps look fairly chaotic.

Updated my weekend goals, Generation Zero needs time on the shelf, so I don’t uninstall it in a fit of anger. Rage 2 support at Bethesda hasn’t responded to my support ticket yet, so my DLC is till locked for some reason. And I finished up my weekly missions for Deep Rock Galactic, so I am gonna wait for 1.0 now to drop in a few days.

So the weekend is looking more like:

Ancestors Legacy
BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION
A Plague Tale: Innocence

Oh no what happened?

Planning to finally put some real time into Anno 1800, though I’m a little unsure what DLC I should leave on/turn off for a learning game. To be clear, I’m playing continuous mode (or whatever they call it these days).

And for something light and quick, some Dicey Dungeons, which I’m really enjoying

And if I can scrounge up some co-op time, we’re making a second attempt at Divinity Original Sin 2, though to be honest it’s not exactly making a strong case for itself so it may not last long.

Oh yeah, I need to get back with that. Played the ‘intro’ a few weeks back, if you will, and some other stuff came up. Totally forgot about it.

Every time I read that title I think it’s going to be a game about the moon.

Dying too many times, and the spawn points are just too far between locations. I did eventually power up the 2nd bunker in the game, and that told me I finished the tutorial missions. I had enough for awhile.

That’s fair. It’s a brutal game I’m not sure I want to return to.

Yep thats how I sorta feel. But I will reconsider in a week or so.

• Old World
  • Planetfall
  • Maybe some Slay the Spire, Divinity OS2

Should be a busy weekend. For Space Game Junkie, I need to record:

I’ll also be streaming:

For myself, I wanna try this, since Steam recommended it:

Plus I can’t wait to dive into this:

Should be a great weekend!