What have you played in the weekend?

XCOM 2: War of the Chosen for sure. I’d like to mix something else in there but I’m not sure what. Reading what @Scotch_Lufkin writes about Warhammer 2 makes me want to retry Warhammer 1 - which I’ve been planning to do for at least 6 months. My history with the Total War series makes it difficult to get over the hump, along with the whack a mole in my dwarf campaign (which was probably due to me not taking advantage of stances / underground stuff).

I was hoping Shadow Warrior 2 would be this month Humble reveal, but it’s not. Maybe this is the time to try out Skyrim Special Edition. There is no better landscape to explore, but I have seen a lot of it already.

I was tempted by a sale on both of these recently. But then I remembered my actual backlog of great games to get through first. I think I’ll actually get started this weekend by tackling the Titanfall 2 campaign.

Smart move. ;)

I’m at an impass with Dishonored 2… I just want to kill everyone, but the game kind of guilt trips you so I just don’t want to play it.

Probably mostly No Man’s Sky. :)

I’m kind of saving XCOM2: War of the Chosen, really looking forward to it - unlikely I’ll be able to resist. I was also going to play Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle as an XCOM aperitif.

And maybe a little Agents of Mayhem to round it all off!

Knee deep in Motorsport Manager, I haven’t watched Formula One Racing in almost 25 years but this game hits a sweet spot of complexity and ease of use. Astonished it’s the first iteration of a management sim series as it’s so smooth and it’s generally a tricky genre to nail.

ARK:Survival Evolved! Got a new server up so going to try out a new map on the release version.

PM me if you want the server details.

Yeah this just hit v1.0 hey so I can finally play it!

I would have included it in my weekend list but for some reason this morning it re-started the entire 15GB download, when last night it had 1GB remaining. :(

The backlog of good stuff is what kept me from buying Shadow Warrior 2 at $20. It’s a game I want, but not one I need. It’s probably worth $20, but I’ve got stuff I already paid for.

I’ve heard good things about the Titanfall 2 campaign and have been tempted to bite on that one myself.

Add Rocksmith to the list for this weekend!

IT’S AMAZING PLAY IT NOW YOU SON OF A BITCH.

War of the Chosen.

Working through Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Hollow Knight is pulling ahead of Absolver and PUBG.

I’m also honoring Labor Day in the US by playing the USSR in Twilight Struggle against Bruce.

I’ve fallen back into EVE Online - ugh! Just mission-ing in high sec. Damn, why do I love this game so much?

Will also try to get more into Agents of Mayhem and No Man’s Sky.

Board games while camping.

Captain Sonar is the highlight

Been playing a lot of Etrian Odyssey IV, as recommended by some fine gentlemen of this very privvy club.
Really, really, really, really goooood. It was the game I needed, at the perfect time.

Fantasy General.

Never played it. Got it for free in a deal from GOG. Getting to know Lord Marcas. Who knew flying monkeys were so tough?

Yesssssssssss! Fantasy General is such a joy!

Sweet, Fantasy General is my favorite Panzer General Game!

Sadly, I tried to get into elven legacy, but I just couldn’t get into it the same way.