What is this device connected to my router?

Had to join because of this thread…LOL. VERY interesting and as many of you were saying…“all these years and still kicking”! I’ve just installed a new router (easy as 1, 2,3…yeah right). SO going through the connections I found “Echostar Global B.V.” Many (7) instances of it. One reason I like using static IP’s. Great thread, and Happy New Year everyone!

Welcome. I love your movies!

Do you have a security camera system?

ooooohhhh…Good shot. Yes, and the light just turned on. As a matter of fact, I have 13 cameras throughout the house. Many are Foscam. I bet thats it! Now one problem I would have to check this is I would guess I look at the mac address of the cams? Wow…I bet you that’s it!

Sweet my first try in this thread and I hopefully nailed it! This is fun.

Is it a Sage or Hughes system? do you use a DVR?

Other guesses would be a satellite system and/or Slingbox but I suspect it is IP cameras. Echostar does/did owns/owned Dish network.

Thanks for all the “possibles” however; no dishes, slings, but it does open up thoughts for me to “look” around the house for “stray” bullets.

No Sage nor Hughes…the system is an “ala carte” pieced together with the software on two computers. All the cams on one computer is a little bogging" so thats why 2 computers. The software is Blue Iris but I’m almost positive thats not the issue because of ALL the other entries such as Echostar Global B.V. When I get a minute I’ll probe down to the MAC level on the cams.

Thanks!

I created an account in the forum just to say thank you for keeping the Matsumi MAC address thread going.
I’ve narrowed it down to my Sony tv or BluRay player, btw.

I was looking for this same thing and found mine to be my Nordic Track treadmill.