Which actor will you watch even though the film sucks? Mine is Ryan Reynolds.

As a card-carrying Rosamund Pike fanboi, I can help! Here are some movies where Rosamund Pike crushes it. As a radical political activist who gets in over her head:

As a totally badass political operative:

And, perhaps most importantly, as Marie Colvin, a remarkable war correspondent struggling with her own inner demons:

Enjoy!

-Tom

I’ll watch anything with Rose Byrne and Rosamund Pike in it.

Ice Road tested me something fierce. A true stinker with a subpar performance from Neeson.

Man, that one was rough. I don’t know how I made it through the whole thing.

The fight scenes were extra painful to watch, Liam has slowed down to Steven Segal speeds of combat.

Still enjoyed it tho. :P

Dude. Harsh!

Oh entebbe --see you guys later Im gonna go watch that.

Tel liam neeson would play in any action movie they brought to him. Quality?

And I’d watch everyone. I LOVE him!

Tom I am gonna bet in my eyes she still hasn’t crushed it. Entebbe first, lets see.

Another Denzel Washington fan here.

• Paul Bettany

• Amy Adams

Probably others I’m forgetting.

Jude Law jk

Low hanging fruit here, but Bill Murray. I don’t know what he even does, maybe it’s just a man-crush and nostalgia, but he makes a lot of so-so movies interesting for me.

Robert Pattinson has been blowing my mind recently, but I’m not sure it’s enough to make me watch Twilight.

I’m halfway there with Sam Rockwell, Cate Blanchett and Adam Driver.

Ron Perlman, more than once ive watched a movie that I wasnt initially interested in, and if he was in it, I watched, and was happy i did.

Emily Blunt. Can’t help it i love her.

Bring me Jake Gyllenhaal!

Ryan Reynolds for me, but the reverse: I will not watch (any more) films with him in them, even if they’re good.

The exception being another Deadpool (he was born to play that role).

Now, to reply to actual topic: Gary Oldman. It’s incredible how completely he inhabits his roles and becomes the character.

I have him as second. Anything he does I am in. He could do a 24 hour phone book reading from 1985. I’d be there.

thinking more about it, I have a list of people Ill see them in ANY movie they are in! 😏
Ron Perlman
Bruce Campbell
Gary Oldman
Ryan Reynolds
and apparently, at some point, Keanu Reeves got added to my list because I just binged Destination Wedding (good and fun) and Knock Knock (ooof so bad) and apparently watched 99% of his other stuff at one time or another.

First thing that popped into my mind, Bubba Ho-Tep.

excellent tastes! Distracting me from feeling like road kill… :)

Timequest is also worth a watch on the SciFi alt-history side, and I cant wait to watch Black Friday!