Which type of mouse grip do you use?

I have used Evoluent (v2, v3) almost exclusively since 2005-ish, and they have really saved me from a lot of discomfort. So, I am interested in others’ opinions who have used other vertical options, since they are not cheap although they meet my function and comfort needs quite well. Reliability has been great, have not had one last less than 4 years, even secondhand.

My Vertical Mouse 2 lasted about… 4 years, which isn’t bad considering it was secondhand when I bought it and it got almost constant daily use.

I still can’t figure out what type of grip I have. My palm does touch the mouse at the back, but only a little bit. I don’t play a lot of action games where I absolutely need a claw grip. I move my mouse mostly by pivoting both at the wrist and elbow, depending. I give up.

40% tip grip

Yeah, I am like @YakAttack - my grip is not exactly Claw, and in the midst of actions, sometimes I dropped the mous. So, it is likely a Tip grip.

And I am also eyeing the Logitech G900 wireless mouse but I am not sure if that is a mouse for a tip-grip guy. I’m pretty happy with the Death Adder now.

Update time!

This one is decidedly ‘meh’. Bit big for my hands and some of the buttons leave a lot to be desired, from a tactile feedback standpoint. Particularly the three pinky buttons. The scroll wheel is also has very sensitive left/right scroll activation. Overall build quality is not that high. Config software is reasonable, with everything able to be re-bound at will, though it only allowed a handful of profiles. I don’t do a tons of macro stuff, so did not try that at all, but I was able to freely assign the side scroll wheel, for example. I used it for a bit in PUBG and was coming to grips with it when…

This arrived:

Had to get this one from AliExpress on account of Amazon not delivering to Australia for some reason. Ended up being roughly same price anyway.

This, this is a mouse. The build quality on this on is exceptional. Really, really good. Top buttons are all very nice, with firm response and feedback. Scroll click took a little wearing in to loosen up slightly. Left/right scroll is there, but much less sensitive than the Elecom - I don’t accidentally activate them when middle clicking. Side buttons are nice and tactile, if slightly stiff, but I am hoping they wear in a little as well. Overall shape/size/feel does kind of remind me of the G502 which is sitting on my wife’s desk at the moment. Software is lightweight and fine. Again, not doing any macro stuff, but it lets me freely assign all buttons at will. Interestingly, it seems to run standalone, must mean it is storing config locally, I guess? Or just the config GUI runs standalone.

Really impressed with this one, if it holds up and Havit’s other gear is of similar quality, then keep an eye on them.

Again, jury is out on whether the Chinese software is actually turning my PC into an Ethereum mining bot, so caveat emtpor. (I am sure it is fine…)

Aye, and the Havit has a Batman logo on the back.