Who are you selling for?

I was told today, when mentioning this thread to someone that my new balance sneakers are considered dad sneakers.

I was told my white New Balance shoes are worn by three types of people:
Old white people.
White special needs people.
White pedophiles.

The ploy worked, now I wear brown shoes. Apparently the brand of these newer shoes is “Merrell Vibram Select Fresh.” Totally not a brand a geriatric pedophile with Downs would wear.

Capra demon!

Wore it for work today.

I have also heard alt right people.

That qualifies as special needs.

Cheez-Its and Amazon Prime, of course.

Oh, if we count keychains, I guess I’m repping my Warlock in Destiny.

None of my clothes have visible branding right now. And they are covering my full body British Petroleum tattoo, as well.

Nothing visible on my clothing at all. I guess my shoes have little clarks emblems on the rears, but they’re very difficult to see and brown leather on brown leather.

I can’t remember where I learned about them, but they’re extremely comfortable. I recently tore my calf muscle and they were great to wear because they sort of forced my foot not to step abnormally while I was limping.

This is what I wore to work today

Ludington, MI

My wife likes to wear the swag Sword Coast Legends T-shirt I got a few years ago.

Oh man… I just searched my email and realized I bought the Boulder boots in 2014, which means these original Stems (before the rebranding) must have been around 2011/2012.

Thats a lot longer than I thought. I’m getting old in a hurry.

Nicely done. :-)

Well time to throw my sneakers away.

And a jolly s/n at QBX to you!

My shoes have the Saucony symbol… otherwise, Gap jeans that I guess you’d see the tag of, generic color t-shirts, hoodies, plain baseball cap. I’d switch Gap for non branded jeans if I could find a reliable sizing alternative that I could walk in and out of as fast.

I gave up on the idea of branded clothing back when Tommy Hilfigger was the rage in high school; and when a sweater cost $100 (and wearing the same sweater every day wasn’t cool either), the only way to win was not to play.

Thankfully college was all about recycling your dad’s old plaid button down shirts.

Currently I’m advertising Fatboy sandwich shop (I’ll wear free t-shirts around the house without shame) and cargo shorts that have no logo. Most of my shirts are button up with no visible logo. I do have a couple of pairs of Columbia pants with visible logos but the rest are khakis with no visible logo.

Shirts with my school logo usually.

Shoes are Skechers because they have lots of wide sized stuff.

I have a couple Adidas and Under Armor shirts, but they look too sloppy/informal to wear in public.

Also, if Burlington Coat Factory had a logo, a lot of the rest of my stuff would have it on them.