Who are you selling for?

The only thing I consistently wear is cheap pocketless solid color Eddie Bauer tees I got at Sam’s Club. Well and my very fashionable Mediven compression socks, but you can’t see them. Everything else I have a variety of jeans, sweatpants and shorts. I am partial to Brooks Adrenaline running shoes.

I’m wearing a t-shirt from an ultra-small-batch Pittsburgh-area distillery today, and my usual Columbia trail-runner footwear, but that’s all.

Piiholo ranch zipline. Free t-shirt! I will totally whore my body out for free clothes.

Siggraph & E3 totally got me through the early oughts.

Typically on a work day, no words or logos. I guess if you were uncomfortably close to my wrist, you read Citizen Eco-Drive on my watch.

At other times, I wear a lot of Adidas (gym and sneakers/casual shoes generally), and if I’m at something t-shirt level casual or just hanging out, I’ve probably got either something gaming-related or a Boston sports team on my chest. I need more metal band and local brewery type shirts, but they always make me feel a little poser-y, like I’m into them but not enough that I should be branding myself like that. Which is stupid, I know, but brains sometimes, right?

There’s a difference between ‘advertising’ on clothes vs clothes of a recognizable brand. I wear Levis. There isn’t really any hiding that, but it’s not like they have a giant logo down the legs or anything. I usually wear Asics shoes, which are recognizable but fairly tame on the branding. I do have a bunch of t-shirts with logos for universities and a few pro sports teams. I have one with a small Adidas logo that I bought on a trip when my luggage didn’t make it, and it never bothered me to wear it.

I only wear stuff from the QT3 merch store. Just giant bloodshot eyes all over my person.

I’ve been buying a lot of Uniqlo lately, but the branding only exists on the tags, so it’s really unobtrusive. The only thing with a visible brand seems to be my Adidas shoes.

I guess nothing. I am at a conference though.

Today I’m wearing a t-shirt from the craft distillery down the hill from my house and Columbia-brand trail runners, but that’s all.

My hiking boots are from vasque (but you’d need to be 2 feet away to read the black on black background logo), my pants are non-descript (but are kuhl, but there are no visible logos), and my sweatshirt is from champion (but the logo is again about the size of a dime and black on black, so you best be close to see.)

My look is “REI + Patagonia + comfy”. I really dislike logos.

The real giveaway is that I’ll be wearing airpods most of the time, so I’m obviously an apple shill.

Way too much information there, @Fishbreath. Please go put on some pants.

Otep, Tool, Deftones, Queens of the Stone Age.

If it’s cold, Carhartt, and Bianchi if you look close enough at the right time.

I guess I’m advertising New Balance shoes, which I swore I wouldn’t get more of since learning they donated to the Trump campaign, but I assume they donated to both sides and they were used anyways. Other than that I’m not wearing any brands that you could see easily. I’m not sure if I own any clothes which are essentially brand billboards. I probably grew out of that in high school.

Good lord I’m like a walking Under Armor rep; t-shirts, sport shirts, tech shirts for work, shorts in the summer, etc. Beyond that I really only care about brands for certain items, coats and whatever I wear on my feet. Nothing is worse than a low quality pair of shoes. Only slightly less important is not being miserable in the rain or cold.

It’s not my fault my office has a relaxed dress code.

<.<

(Really, though, I just usually don’t wear pants that have a brand on 'em.)

I don’t consider wearing a pear of Levi’s jeans as advertising. If someone is close enough to see that little red tag on your butt then that is way too close. But when someone wears a t-shirt with huge font “Levi’s” across their chest, I can’t stand that. That to me is just advertisng for another company.

I am wearing a T-shirt with Ookla the Mok on it.

Adidas shoes and a Hurley hat. Not much of a logo whore here.

That is part of the trick though.

Today for me it’s The Grateful Dead and Champion as well as a UCLA Football cap