Who cares about Forza Horizon 2?

game looks boring, I appreciate a reviewer that's not afraid of expressing a clear opinion.

Vergognati testa di cazzo!
Palesemente hater e fake.

Can;t be afraid to give an opinion because its not popular. I respect that!

You ought to be ashamed. I hope that this site shit sink in the toilet as soon as possible.

Devs are not losers like you who care about review scores and metascores. You xbots are the worst fanboy in the gaming community.
Review score don't effect sales either. Look at COD ghost got low scores and it sold over 10 million in one month. or Destiny.

Is this a joke?

Read this: "Or consider the importance of the road. It doesn’t have any. Driving off the edge of the road doesn’t slow you down. Plowing through street signs and parked scooters (this is Europe, see?) doesn’t slow you down. In fact, there are entire offroad races where nothing short of a treehouse worthy tree will slow you down. Driving through a vineyard is as efficient a way to travel as motoring down a freeway. Horizon 2, like every other the Forza game, is a set of systems that don’t know how to interact in meaningful ways, and one of the most disappointing, fundamental, and entirely optional of its systems is its driving physics."

I agree with this. FH2 has really bad and outdated driving physics i have ever played

LOL this reviewer gives Age of Wonder III a 5/5 but gives forza a 1/5? that explains it. he's a fucking idiot.

Inside Sim Racing, who specialize on sim racers said that Forza Horizon 2 have the best physics they've ever seen in a console racing game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...

These guys know what they're talking about.

Cry xbot cry! You don't care about this review. But you care about another review who gave DriveClub a low score. Double standard fanboyism.
Face the fact xbot. FH2 has weak driving physics.

"Or consider the importance of the road. It doesn’t have any. Driving off the edge of the road doesn’t slow you down. Plowing through street signs and parked scooters (this is Europe, see?) doesn’t slow you down. In fact, there are entire offroad races where nothing short of a treehouse worthy tree will slow you down. Driving through a vineyard is as efficient a way to travel as motoring down a freeway. Horizon 2, like every other the Forza game, is a set of systems that don’t know how to interact in meaningful ways, and one of the most disappointing, fundamental, and entirely optional of its systems is its driving physics."

You are the worst Tom. I regularly come (came) to this site as a source for news and info, but no more. Halo 4, now this? Too much. You are a parasite hurting others for your own benefit.

Do us all a favor and stop this nonsense.

Inside Sim Racing, who specialize on sim racers said that Forza Horizon 2 have the best physics they've ever seen in a console racing game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...

These guys know what they're talking about.

Driveclub is shit btw.

Finally a truthful review well done. I agree 5/10 from me

I agree with him this game has no soul

Its an opinion mate don't get so butt hurt

Couldn't agree more great review 😁

Oh wow, they gave this game 1/5 which is a 20/100 meta score? What's worse is this actually counts under the Meta system. Nice way of destroying what seems to be Racing game of the year. I wonder what Sony paid to get a score like this out of you. Either way some of the worse games in history get higher then a 1/5 so FH2 must be a complete joke, must be unplayable and lacks every feature know to man.
How do you work out the 1/5 or 20/100 system? Judging by your review this is what you think.
Graphics 1/5
Sound 1/5
Gameplay 1/5
Story 1/5
Lasting Appeal 1/5
Presentation 1/5
Result 1/5
Nice job, I hope this is a joke, if not then lets hope people avoid this sites opinions because there just poisoning the industry.
I am guessing DriveClub is a 10/10

That's like a 3.5/10 on other sites.

Did you hear he didn't like Deus Ex either?! I mean c'mon!

Um... he actually gave AoWIII 3/5.