Who cares about Forza Horizon 2?

I dont quite agree with your review at all....

They don't call this idiot Tom Click for nothing. Essentially he waits to see how a game is getting reviewed, waits a week or two and then releases a contrary review to get clicks.

LOL Horizon 2 is beating the shit outa Driveclub in review scores and sales. HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Ridiculous, attention seeking, click baiting review, nothing else. Which you've succeeded in achieving!! Well done you!! Just like the 3/10 Driveclub review from that other numpty! You don't like driving games then don't review them!! 1/10 means it's an unplayable broken mess!!!

Ever? Not by a long chalk mush and did Inside sim racing say Driveclub was shit? No so make your mind up, do they know what they're talking about or not? Or are you just a fanboy trolling?

Haha... Nice review. April fools was months ago mate.

If your being serious though... Then you have a serious misunderstanding of how to achieve success and popularity through the merits of your work.

Good luck with the path you have chosen as it is full of like minded individuals as yourself. I'm sure your life will bring you what you deserve.

I don't know what they think about DC, but it's probably not good.

I meant that I think DC is shit, and i'm not the only one.

I really enjoyed your article. It deserves to be called out for its lack of innovation. I applaud you for being the one to do so.. I think you raised some valid points…

I was extremely disappointed when I launched Forza 5, only to see those lines.. Hell I didn't even know how to use them, but one thing is for sure.. I could notice that when I was on them.. the car started to slow down when it was at the red, and wouldn't let me mash the gas if I wanted too.. I mean it pretty much was like letting the CPU drive for me.. and you are 100% right too.. Why should you take it off? It shouldn't be that much of an advantage in the first place.. It should just be a suggested pathway, and speed shouldn't even be in consideration.. and they definitely don't need to FORCE you to slow down at turns.. If you want to go 180 around a 90 degree turn… that's your prerogative

Woah.. Wait a minute.. How exactly if this journalist.. "Screwing over Devs".

You do understand that Reviews should never sway your opinion on purchasing a title or not.

Just like Movies.. everyone has a different taste, and some might appeal to you more than others, and vice versa. The same can be applied to Video Games.

No need to freak out over a review, it won't make or break anyone.

Have you considered the possibility that publishers giving devs a bonus based on a (possibly inflated) metacritic score is the broken part of this equation? And it's so inefficient. How about publishers just cut out the middleman, take that bonus, and pay reviewers directly?
Also, QT3 can't be both screwing developers over AND a joke to the gaming community.

They like it, don't you watch their videos or something?

@Johnny Nishka You are a goose with the tiniest you know what

Yeah but not the DC review.

Driveclub is a new ip, and Forza is an established IP with a following.. just the simple words "Forza" sell its games.. Just like Gran Turismo sells games on is name alone. You don't like Driveclub, cool. But.. Honestly.. how can you make an opinion on it when it is going through so many problems right now.. Maybe it is better, but just is going through some major issues.. After they all get worked out.. maybe it will be a very good game, only time will tell.. but alt east we know a game can change after its released now-a-days.. back in the day.. we just had to deal with it if it shipped messed up..

So why are you quoting them as experts then? By your own reckoning you must be wrong that it's shit because they didn't say it was! Never mind!

Im sorry. Darin, is the biggest forza fanboy. This guy called Forza 3 a "real" simulator. then after many fans pointing out that Forza 3's Permanent Driving Aid - Active Steering (Note Permanent means you can not turn off, even your if turn them of the options) proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...
After that, Darin from Inside Sim Racing said and i quote "lets face it, Forza 3 is not simulator" Inside sim racing should not be trusted. because of the false advert of FM3. And if you watch many FH2 gameplay videos, you will notice that there is little to no braking in corners and on grass/mud the car has same speed as on tarmac. The physics in FH2 are plain terrible.

Im sorry. Darin, is the biggest forza fanboy. This guy called Forza 3 a "real" simulator. then after many fans pointing out that Forza 3's Permanent Driving Aid - Active Steering (Note Permanent means you can not turn off, even your turn them of the options) proof:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...
After that, Darin from Inside Sim Racing said and i quote "lets face it, Forza 3 is not simulator" Inside sim racing should not be trusted. because of the false advert of FM3. And if you watch many FH2 gameplay video, you will notice that there is little to no braking in corners and on grass/mud the car has the same speed as on tarmac. The physics in FH2 are plain terrible.

"Horizon 2 is beating the shit outa Driveclub in review scores and sales"

Thanks for pointing out what i wanted to say. "xbots. Caring so much about metacritic scores"
you fanboys are so pathetic, you buy what review scores tells you to buy... sheep weak minded people.
I don't own a PS4. Im a xbox guy but im going to get a PS4 one day. And btw where did i mention Driveclub? you a pathetic insecure fanboy.

Lmfaooooooo ponies are so pathetic. South hate Mr writer????? Go knack yourself

Are you looking for flame bait with your review? Any idiot with a keyboard can write a review, please see above