Who won the VP debate?

I did not realize we had so many others here from Palm Beach County…

I suspect this is yet another case where the high information voters are misinterpreting what everyone else is going to think. Every poll I’ve seen shows biden by a mile. Polls here.

Also: christ, in that CNN poll Biden’s favorable - unfavorable is +41 right after the debate; Palin’s is +14. Biden qualified to be pres is +75 (!), Palin -7.

She’s no Reagan.

Is there a McCain voter out there who can spell? Seriously?

Palin is hot, but she’s not HDTV hot.

What makes it such a golden picture is the confederate flag.

35 age floor?

How about the Keanu Reaves / Sandra Bullock ticket?

Ah, wisefool, yes. Age. That is the singular flaw in that ticket.

I like to think that when people toss up the old ‘Cthulhu for president, why vote for the lesser evil?’ meme, you helpfully point out that as a legal citizen of R’lyeh, Cthulhu is ineligible to run for president.

As is Jesus Christ.

The fact that Democrats have this odd obsession with her winking (which actually was effective) shows you how they really think it went.

The mention of creepy winking followed by an explanation of why they think Biden won on points doesn’t equal an obsession sorry.

Edit: Also, Democrats seem to be hanging out in reality, based on the polling so far.

It isn’t an odd obsession, Palin looked really creepy. The first time, fine, but she KEPT DOING IT.

I mean, I can honestly say this is the first time a national politician tried flirting with me. Admittedly women have been getting flirted with since Clinton and possibly since Kennedy and we’re just now catching up.

I dunno, if Famous Person endorsed her after last night’s performance then the election is over.

Whoever is in charge of the McCain/Palin web campaign should be fired.

Actually, on second thought, they should keep up the good work! Heck of a job, Brownie!

The response from McCain’s campaign is classic.

“Is she not a famous person?” asked McCain campaign blogger Michael Goldfarb, queried about the ad. Given an assent that Noonan is, indeed, famous (or, at least, famous in political circles), he continued, “OK, so what’s the problem?”

“If there’s no factual inaccuracy, I don’t know what the problem is,” he added.

What do you mean, I’m not wearing pants? Am I technically nude? No? Then I don’t know what the problem is. YOU CAN’T MAKE ME ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS, MAINSTREAM MEDIA!

Behold the effectiveness!

it’s good to know that mccain’s people know how to use these new fangled computers as well as he does

Which is already being used in fund-raising. Just… not who you’d think.

It’s almost as if they wrote it themselves, and then went looking for a famous person who’d be willing to say it.