Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

And as promised…

So I got these as I was on my way out the door to go grocery shopping. I took a brief detour to open and

Well that was fortuitous timing! So I flipped open and scanned a few recipes vefore deciding on one for dinner. Only needed a few ingredients, namely coconut milk, but well spotted.

I do like to cook, and I particularly love soups, stews, chowders etc. Since I eat lots of veggies they are a great way to do so with lots of flavor. So this cookbook is about perfect.

the results

As for Brothers in Arms? I’ve never read any Bujold. But she has been on my list of authors to check out. I read many of the classics and big names of sci fi, but over the last few years I’ve been consciously seeking out to read authors from a broader background. Clark, Asimov, Heinlin, Bradbury et all are great, but let’s face it. They’re all from a very narrow subset of the demographic pie. So I’ve been reading more from authors like Anne Leckie, Octavia Butler, Ursula Le Guin, Liu Cixin And so on. So Lois was on my list.

@Editer you said this series is one of your favorites, so I look forward to reading it soon.