Why am I loser without my wife?

Most people are looser without their wives.

Ooh, long distance psychology now, Bill? It has nothing to do with wanting to know where she is or being afraid she’s getting dicked, as someone said above. I’m not worried about any of that. It has everything to do with feeling something is out of place and just not being comfortable in my own home. However, I absolutely agree with those posters who say kids would make a huge difference. That’s a large part of the reason I don’t have kids. I don’t need all that noise and attention sucking.

I wouldn’t say I’m any more of a loser without my wife but I definitely notice a difference when she’s gone. When I know the wife and kids are leaving the house, I make all sorts of plans. I’m ready to sit down with those PC games I’ve been ignoring. I’ve got God of War to finish up.

What do I really do?

Sit around. Watch random TV. And sometimes, I read. None of this is in the plan. None of this is on my normal schedule. It just kind of happens.

Calm down, Rambo. I was kidding.

Ok, the wife’s out of town for the weekend. I have the house to myself, which should be a lot of fun. However, instead of getting things done or having a good time, I find myself moping around basically trying to kill time until she gets back. I have work to do, but I can’t focus on it. When she is here, and I am doing work, we are often in separate rooms anyway. But for some reason just knowing she isn’t in the house and isn’t coming home today has made me into a loser. Or is this a sign that I am ALREADY a loser?

Hey, you’re not alone. When my wife goes out of town I feel very lost until she gets back. It becomes an integral thing, having that other person in the house and being in your daily life.

Did I sound angry? I wasn’t. I think we need some sort of tonal text, if we can’t have smilies. Maybe I could type things in pink when I am not upset.

[FONT color=“pink”]LIKE THIS!!![/FONT]

except the tag would work.

Groovy. Here, to make up for it, I bought you a doll. It’s even named after you!