Why Does Life Suck?

I rather enjoy things. I am not quite on the level of a Bond villain, but I am allowed to do my share of scheming. I have a reasonable car with an unreasonably loud stereo. I toy with the idea of making modest purchases well within my means. I get along well with dogs.

Life sucks for the same reason MMOs suck – someone else always has it better.

The key is to realizing that wanting what everyone else has is a sucker’s game. Then you can enjoy what you do have.

Now, our mortal sporting enemies the Aussies have some nasty bugs and a potent back row as well.

Naw. You just don’t pick the right players. Bye bye Jake White!

Bill: I don’t remember that anecdote, and I fucking hate spiders. Post! Post!

Why does life suck? One word: weltschmerz.

I am going with it being partially related to a chemical imbalance. That and all the damn paperwork that it takes to exist.

Not as much paperwork as suicide, dude.

If life sucks, you aren’t playing it right.

This poll is missing an option or two.

Because you drilled a large hole in your head and beat your wife with a sock full of the bone-dust.

lol gay

It’s sad that I have to specifically state that I was just kidding to avoid ruining the thread. Maybe life does suck.

Shit. Forgot some.

I’m going to have to go with the spider on this one.

I think it’s the giant spiders that make life not worth living.

]

On the other hand, they do keep the stray dog population down around here. That can’t be all bad.

Arrgh, now this thread is crossing over to the other thread about Rimbo’s Relationship Advice.

He’s a Gone Golder! Is that you, jpinard? You scalawag!

G.G. “Gone Gold” Allin’s terminal illness was the rare syndrome “snorting heroin”.

Nice job Bill :)

Who knew you were so funny?