Wii Friend Codes

I sent Mii’s to everyone who became my friend. The only Mii I got was Joel’s, who, strangely, hasn’t added me as a friend (or maybe he has but under a name other than Joel, I guess.)

I woke up this morning and my Wii is pulsing with an inner light (blue). I assume this means I have a message or something, but I have yet to turn it on. I kinda like that it’s pulsing like that.

My wife now thinks it’s evil.

Aah, my gf was wondering why her blue drive light was on - does it really mean you have a message? Because that would be cool.

Is there anything else I need to be doing to ensure my Miis go to my friends? My Miis are set to “mingle” and my travel settings are on - but so far gf and I have not see each other’s Miis. Weird.

!

That must mean that Miis can travel from one person to the next even without specific permission. Neato.

Or my Mii is just a total slut.

Do you guys have you Wii online persistently? Mine was recently set to be online only when my PC was on since it connected through the USB dongle but now I’ve switched it to be always on through a router.

Yeah I think mine is on permanently. I’m connected through my PC’s existing wireless router and WiiConnect24 is set to on.

Ah, I think I finally figured out how to send Miis to other people. You select “Wii Friend” from the Mii Plaza, then drag a Mii into the little envelope that pops up. It then gives you a list of people on your friends list to send your Mii to.

As near as I can figure roaming Miis show up in the parade. At that point you can grab them and drop them into the thing that adds them to your Plaza.

I had a bunch that were from folks on this list in the Plaza.
I also sent “DrVital” or “Drewid” to everyone on the list. Hopefully the clones all arrived safely!

5535 6240 4491 6376

Wii Nickname: shelly

Mii’s: Turbosnail, Kiya, Tree

Finally got everyone added, now to see how many people’s Wiis I can make glow (!).

My Wii hasn’t glowed all day. Is it supposed to glow for new Mii arrivals or just for new mail messages? Can someone send me a mail so I can check my Wii’s glowiness?

Wiimail sent.

Wii Code: 2143-9753-4441-8668
Mii Name: Andrew M. (cause there aren’t any other Andrew Ms on this forum)

My Wii is glowing!

Gregb
1783 3997 2009 5389

Okay…

I added everyone here. Only Whitta, nife2o4, Deathmonkey, michael, and jjohnsen have added me. But I only have a Mii visiting from nife2o4 - nobody else’s Mii is in my list.

I’ll send my Mii to everyone who I can.

Can you double-check this? It’s telling me that’s not a valid friend code.

Jason,

Thanks for the heads up. Correct # is:

2143-9753-4441-8668

I’ll be adding more codes when I got home today.

It’s weird - Joel shows up in my Mii parade, but I only actually “received” a Mii from Dean and Whitta. Whitta apparently spent an hour getting snacks in my bowling alley last night.

Question. Do Mii populate your friends Wii automatically or do you have to mail them?

It’s a two step process. They’ll show up in the Mii Parade, but you have to drag and drop them onto the target to transfer them to your Plaza.