Wiping: Standing or Sitting

I was referring to the button on the wall. :)

John_Many_Rhoids :)

Robert Redford at the end of Jeremiah Johnson.

You know, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that, which amazes me, because I was a huge fan of Westerns back then. Looks good. I may have to hunt it down - Ah, I see Amazon streams it. Thanks.

No, 'cause I know not to push!

Try the squatty potty, it’s been described to me as akin to the difference between glass and squeezable ketchup bottles. Truly a transformative pooping experience.

The SquattyPotty is the best! No need to drop your pants. I hate it when they drag on the floor, especially at public toiltes.

For a little background about myself: I have been to the toilets for years.
But I never had my pants getting dragged on the floor. They firmly stay at my ankle’s levels. At most, the belt is the only victim of the floor wiping (but that thing is hazardous in nature, and the reason why I prefer to sit whatever my bodily need is).
My pro tip is to change your dressing style and get firmer clothes.

I prefer glass. The plastic squeezable bottles can make such a mess if you don’t do it just right. You have to hold them straight down, and then very gradually apply pressure while also moving the nozzle in a circle. Otherwise it’ll just shoot a whole bunch out at once all over your plate, and possibly the entire table.

Once you get accustomed to glass however, you just hold it sideways at a slight rise. If nothing comes out right away, tap lightly at the bottom until it gently comes dribbling out.

I’m amazed that apparently Heinz ketchup doesn’t seem to come in glass anymore (at least not at the stores I frequent). Hunts does, but their ketchup isn’t as good.

However, if you’re not afraid of pushing, and want to be able to really bear down and give it a good heave, try simply using a toilet seat with built-in handles.

Your hemorrhoids will puff out so far they’ll get stuck down the drain, and then where will you be? Right there, that’s where.

Wasn’t that a scene in a Chuck Palahniuk book?

I finally got around to installing one of those manual bidets and I learned they are not compatible with every single toilet seat. This model in particular, requires to be secured in the same bolts that secure the toilet seat. The toilet seat I got is weird so it won’t work :( I guess I have to install it in another toilet.

Can you return it “slightly used”?

Probably not deserving of its own thread.

“Do men enter the bathtub on their hands and knees in order to ensure their balls hit the water last?”

No. I am a man. I don’t take baths. Why stew in a cauldron of your own filth? Shower and get on with your life.

I rarely take a bath, but when I do it’s not the steeping teabag that concerns me it’s the cleftal horizon that tells me to abort the mission.

I’m also shower-only ever since I was a little kid. However, back then I’d ease my way down into a hot tub. Nothing about any part of me hitting the water last, just slowly.

I am questionning whether I am actually a human being right now, because I can’t understand how in hell you can, first, enter your bath on your hands and knees(????), and then, that entering a pool of water in this… acrobatic position ensures that your balls hit water last (????????????).