Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - ARPG, CryEngine

Yeah, that’s a cool thing, and I assume there will be passive nodes to take advantage of your choices. For instance, I think PoE had a node where you did a bunch of extra damage, but never crit, which would work with a low ferocity build.

Haven’t installed yet, but I’m really looking forward to messing around with the passive tree. In theory, it sounds net, but will it give tons of flexibility or just be a gimmick?

This is an excellent preview of the game, and what I’ve been looking for the past few days. He talks about the different game systems, graphics, sound, etc, without going into too much depth.

Dammit people, stop hyping this up. :)

I see its going for $24 beans over on Humble store for subscribers.

Yeah, there are nodes like that. And the haven’t unveiled the outer ring and a few other mechanics as well.

It’s good but I think it’s going to be a pretty rocky launch with much internet griping as the servers strain under load and a thousand issues come out that need some tweaking and fixing. Does that help? :)

Good thing there’s a fully offline mode.

and its out! 16 GB to download!

I used willpower to hold off, and will live vicariously through everyone else’s posts. :)

Also its a busy weekend. :(

I used Willpower because I really like affliction builds and I want to freeze baddies or light them on fire, so there!

Yeah it sounds awesome, I’ll watch more videos when I have time, I am sure the webs will be flooded with gameplay by the end of the day.

Being the internet, probably flooded with Angry Joe types screaming about server disconnects or something. :) Never hurts to let the dust settle before diving in, hah!

Can confirm, servers melted.

Wife picked up two copies for us this morning. I am off tomorrow and have Monday off so hoping to get some time with it this weekend, if the servers let me!

Almost 12k players online now.

https://steamcharts.com/app/424370

Second Rhykker video is up

Watching how their skills are done seems like them saying.“so you thought Grim Dawn had allot of customization…”

I think it looks a lot simpler than GD. 2 rotatable zones and a central one, pic what you fancy, I am already thinking bow with some in close soldier melee when needed. So Green with some red, no blue.

Not from what I saw. Looks like there are a ton of variations/combos with that setup possible. Will be many a threads of people talking over the best skill combos to go with.

Just over 40k now!

So 40x their beta average, no wonder the servers melted.