World Cup 2022

Yeah I fear we are being outplayed.

Henderson looks like heā€™s coming on. Odd sub when it seems you need a bit more energy. Maybe heā€™ll be able to get control of the middle but wouldnā€™t be my first choice personally

Grealish for Sterling.

Henderson for Bellingham.

Interesting.

Think Iā€™d prefer Foden to Grealish, but either way Sterling had to go, he was pretty crap tonight

Wtf, obstruction ref.and that was not a foul.

US looking as tired as youā€™d expect here. Will be a heartbreaking goal against for either team at this point.

Yeah but weā€™re also looking tired.

ooh Rashford for Sanka.

Got to say, very good defence by USA.

At this point Iā€™d throw Gallagher on for Mount if I was Southgate, just for the chaos factor as everything England are trying to do going forward is just so pedestrian and straightforward.

The US looking very organized and disciplined in defense, everyone sticking to their jobs and putting in work

Which is, honestly, super surprising to me. :)

Respect where it is due.

England still looking the superior side, but only just.

That last little attackā€¦lacked flair, oomph, speed, decisiveness.

Seemed tentative.

Man this is tense. Just need to get a lucky break here. Theyā€™re playing way better now than that first game against Wales at the very least.

England just seem ā€¦
Sluggish.

USA looks so much better in the 2nd half here than they did against Wales

Off target but so close and so well set up.

Ha the us coach, running the clock.

He did what he came to do.

What a disappointing last play there. But still, after the Wales game, a 0-0 tie against England coming off the 6-2 win is pretty solid. Just need to bring this same level of play to the Iran game and I think the US would be set.

Yeah, respect. Fought us to a standstill.

Fprum, my plan to exercise my liver with tequila has fallen throigh.

What should I do?

Vote!

1 > go home and cuddle with the dog.

2 > home and cuddle with the wife

3 > home and whinge

4 > drag wife out on the town

5 > go out on my own

6 > dump wife, get dog, get drunk

Mrs is in the bathroom, this is my best chance to eacape.

For the record I am not the ginger haha.

Pedestrian attacking performance from England, just so slow and unimaginative considering the wealth of attacking talent in that side.

But a lot of that is down to the US playing a very disciplined and focused game defensively. No one switched off at a crucial time or shied away from the moment, growing in confidence as the game went on.

Ahit sheā€™s back