World of Warcraft Classic

I think it would be fun to be on the same server as a QT3 crew. Generally prefer PVE, curious to see if we can get a consensus.

EDIT: can’t even get a server connection right now. Mankrik is high pop, as expected. Pagle is low, going for some names on that one. Bloodsail Buccaneers, the only RP server, is low, too, as is Grobbulus, the RPPVP server.

Clearly, they are properly delivering the Full Classic Experience.

Feels authentic.

All normal servers now show as medium, but can’t connect to any.

Yeah, this is truly the WoW Classic experience!

Hey got my Undead Rogue Skizz set up on Mankrik. yay

Now, to wait two weeks. Hmph.

I made Menzo and Warlox on Myzrael, and Stabbystab on Pagle. I doubt I’ll play much though.

So Mankrik for Horde names?

Where should we reserve our Alliance names? (Yes, I’m keeping my options open.)

Got my names on Mankrik alliance. Two weeks is a long time.

1 horde on ateish, 2 alli on grobbulus.

Stabbystab? My beloved rogue is Stabstab on Frostwolf. Had him since closed beta.

If the boats don’t cause disconnects, it isn’t the true classic experience.

They aren’t trying to emulate bugs that didn’t impact gameplay.

Honestly I expect it to be pretty bug-free and extremely stable. Should be no issues with population with their phasing technology. “Servers” don’t exist in WoW, everything is on a single megaserver with phases.

I’ll have you know that those boats most certainly impacted my gameplay! But days/weeks of free gametime as compensation was cool.

The real boat related classic experience is the boat going through the load zone, but half the people on it don’t, and end up getting dumped in the sea and dying to fatigue damage. :D

This happened to me more than once. I know I’m not the only one, because it became a regular thing for everyone on the boat to kneel down in prayer when it got underway. ;)

Maybe this will help.

Which server are you playing on?

• Atiesh Normal Pacific
  • Mankrik Normal Eastern
  • Myzrael Normal Pacific
  • Pagle Normal Eastern
  • Faerlina PvP Eastern
  • Fairbanks PvP Pacific
  • Herod PvP Eastern
  • Thalnos PvP Eastern
  • Whitemane PvP Pacific
  • Bloodsail Buccaneers RP Eastern
  • Grobbulus RP-PvP Pacific

0 voters

Which faction are you playing?

• Alliance
  • Horde

0 voters

Edit - it fucked up the order of the servers. :-/

I’m Myzrael/Alliance and Mankrik/Horde for now, but remain flexible.

I picked Atiesh because it’s Pacific and normal (my twitch skills have degraded too much for PVP these days), but I’m not married to it or anything.

Are there any EU players here?

I’ll choose either of the two EU pvp servers (Golemagg and Shazzrah) and join The Horde.

I created on Bloodsail. I don’t expect I will play much, if at all.

Crap my big finger picked alliance when it should have been horde