Xbox Series X - The next Xbox that's boxy but sexy xXx

I thought Yakuza 6 was in the list too. Maybe I imagined it…Edit NM apparently that was already done. I still have like 400 Yakuza games before I get to that one anyway.

Xbox cloud gaming is available on Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles today -

Note that if you’re playing on an Xbox One, this does allow you to play games that are currently available only on the Series consoles through the cloud.

This means select games that are currently only playable on Xbox Series X|S, like Recompile , The Medium , and The Riftbreaker, are now playable on your Xbox One with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and cloud gaming.

This will be cool if it means they stop supporting last gen consoles with new games, as I think the last gen is holding back the current one at this point, on both the XBox and the PS.

The pandemic is doing about a billion times more to hold back new game development than having to support existing consoles.

Hot Damn! Only reason I kept my OG xbox around.

Huzzah! Now if only my basement theater hadn’t been flooded out :(

Nice! You got one of the only custom Series Xs that actually looks good.

Unboxing it now.

Spongebob is not impressed with your post.

Huh, that’s kind of neat.

Neat. I can’t see that in my pics.

Mine is a bit too tall for my living room tv setup. It’s going in my basement when the flood (not those flood) damage is resolved so I’ll live with it and not tip it over.

Congrats! How did you manage to get it?

I was waiting for it to go live as soon as the original event was over. Got one each for my nephew and myself. He is super stoked and I’m a hero :)

That controller looks sweet.

Normally I’m not one for making consoles look “cool”, but this looks pretty slick and low-key.

You need a black light* to see the symbol.

*Don’t use in your bedroom.

That is one sexy console and controller.

I must be missing something. I don’t see this anywhere on my console.

So, boot up your console, look for the cloud icon, and jump into your next favorite game.

Cloud icon??

It may still be rolling out to everyone, but look for this:

Do you see the little cloud icon in the lower right corner of the game box? That tells you it’s cloud enabled.