You have to compete in a duel to the death

It’s a risk I’m willing to take when the silver lining is that I could end up with Fire as my opponent.

flintlock pistols. 20 paces.

I think I’d go with the old standby of sabers. Nothing beats a good old sword fight!

Everyone knows that if you masturbate enough you will die. The contest is to the death. You just keep giong to the next round until somone shrivles up and dies. Dehydration is a terrible way to die.

Feel free to go through that thread. My MA history is in there somewhere. Been doing it for 10+ years now, with the last 5 or so spent on Sambo/BJJ/MMA. I also lift weights and regularly compete in 5ks, 10ks, triathlons, and marathons.

While I personally focus almost exclusively on grappling, the gym I practice at is a full MMA gym and the head coach was an ammy boxer for years so, I can jump a shit load of rope.

Oh, and I can take a picture of my 2nd dan certification I got in Japan, signed by the highest ranked instructor in the world in that particular art, if you like. :)

Me versus Jason McCullough. First one to roll their eyes at a reel of old Bush speeches loses!

I think 80%-90% is a low estimation, pally.

Ah, okay. I didn’t understand what you were saying at first.

Okay, then let’s go with a circle jerk. To the death!

“Get that little thing over here.”

actuarial tests. highest score wins

Hot tub release duel. I go first.

A year of “who can muster the most insidious bloody revolution”. I’d put my chances at 50/50 but it would still be a damn fun year. I’m compiling the list of who goes up against the wall first as we speak.

Respectfully

krise madsen

You started it, trying to get me to jump rope until I die! I could take you in a jerk off contest…ermm…bigger jerk off…whatever the hell contest!

Bzzt, you fail the professional skill and possibly hobby criteria of the challenge rules.

tl:dr (I always wanted to do that).

I was really hoping for something with a little more crazy.

My weapon is David.

Hey, leave me out of this.

You have specialization, thus it is out the window.

Freshwater!

Skydive without parachutes.

Oooh, I just had a great one:

Dogfight in WW2 era fighter planes, with a minimum amount of training.

edit: Both pilots have electronically controlled parachutes which can only open after the other person is dead.