Young Justice

Apparently, they moved this show from CN to Boomerang, which is why I can’t watch it any longer. My cable package doesn’t include Boomerang and I don’t want to upgrade–I already have too many choices for my DVR with my current lineup. Pity, because Young Justice is fairly good and it doesn’t belong in the Boomerang format of reruns.

I enjoy the show-- if anything, like Justice League, it got better in the second season once the writers were a little more comfortable with the universe and the characters. SuperAngstBoy still annoys me, though.

Reruns on Boomerang, new eps on Cartoon Network in January, if their oddly worded announcement is to be believed.

Arr, or ye board 'em on the high seas.

I was hoping they’d do something other than “strong pretty boy be pissed off” with him, maybe something more with Match as a catalyst. Though honestly, I think the best use of Superboy is as a martyr. Kill him off like they did in a comics a few years back, gives you plenty of story openings with the rest of the team.

The one thing that’s surprised me most so far in terms of characters…no Starfire. I realize M’gan is there as the female alien, but once they expanded the team I was expecting a Starfire entrance. Maybe as they work through this invasion arc she’ll show up.

OMG YOU GUYS!

I would watch that.

2017 is totally going to make up for 2016.

Sweeeeet!

Trailer for the new season:

I watched all of Justice League / Unlimited, but not Young Justice, and the dialog in this is complete gibberish to me.

Young Justice is crash. Just so you know. It was mode at the start, but with time, as we met the characters and story-lines developed, totally crash…

I understood that reference

You should watch Young Justice. It’s as good, and in some ways better, than JL/JLU.

The main guy behind Gargoyles being in charge of it helps a lot.

I’m not a fan of all these providers creating their own streaming services, but if the DC one gives us more Young Justice, it may be worthwhile.

Young Justice is the only reason I’ll be subscribing.

The new season of Young Justice (season 3) is now available for streaming and…

So far I’ve only watched episode 1 but it’s awesome. It continues on from season 2 perfectly. It seems the rules can be bent a little for DC’s streaming service because this season seems even more mature and dealing with adult themes and storylines.

Can’t wait to see the gang back in action :)

EDIT1: Onto episode 2. Holy shit, this is a lot more adult than previous seasons. Much darker and more violent.
EDIT2: Oh wow, you guys have to watch this. It’s become a dark and twisted thriller.

I’m not feeling it with the Reign of Supermen as well. Especially after watching Spider-Verse.

Just discovered Young Justice and caught up. This makes me like the DC Universe again. Delightful.

It is a little kid oriented, at least at the start, but stick with it.