Zombasite: New action RPG from Soldak Entertainment

Yeah, the sound culling is causing some problems. In the next build, the culling will either be fixed or taken out.

Version 0.933 is out: patches and changes. This patch makes many skills fall back to basic attack if not enough mana, fixes a few rare crashes/corruptions, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

awesome, some more fast changes. Cort will be happy that we won’t be able to be at war again ;)

Version 0.934 is out: patches and changes. This patch improves the UI more, fixes some major balance issues, fixes extra town attacks, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

I also posted a new movie yesterday on YouTube. This is my first attempt at making a movie and I wanted to do something more informal than our usual movies. Anyway, this movie talks/shows a little bit about the zombie types in Zombasite.

Version 0.935 is out: patches and changes. This patch improves the UI more, improves secret levels, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Version 0.936 is out: patches and changes. This patch improves NPCs, adds a couple more world setup options, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Version 0.938 is out: patches and changes. This patch adds code signing on Windows executables, improves NPCs, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Only 62 more updates until v1.0! :)

-Tom

I thought this was 1.01 at first. I was starting to think Tom wants a release and a patch now!

Version 0.939 is out: patches and changes. This patch rebalances most of the active skills to encourage players to use more skills, adds a bunch of new set items, fixes a few crashes, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Version 0.940 is out: patches and changes. This patch adds zombie clans, makes NPCs more memorable and easier to work with, adds shooting projectiles without a target, adds a minimal UI option, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Keep it up, Steven! Still on deck waiting for 1.0. :)

zombie clans!

Version 0.941 is out: patches and changes. This patch fixes zombie mutations, makes clans tougher, adds more NPC dialog, optimizes things more, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

We have released a new, updated demo for Zombasite (version 0.942). There have been over 600 changes since the first version of the demo. :) You can download it from the Zombasite demo page or from Steam.

600 changes since I last downloaded a patch :)

For those who don’t follow Steven on Twitter:

0.942 is the patch that released a little over a week ago, so for those waiting to dive in…

Noooooooiiiice.

If you guys want to see the latest version of the game, and watch me most likely die a lot, I started a Zombasite playlist on my channel. Depending on how popular it is, we’ll see how long I’ll hold out against the undead.

I think it easily can be version 1.000

That said, I am kinda hoping this is the last of these types of games you do for a few years- not because they’re bad- loved all three I bought over the years , but because I want to do see you try something else.