Zombasite: New action RPG from Soldak Entertainment

Yeah, I just found it today. It used to be that google alerts would catch these things for me. I had to find it the hard way. :)

Version 1.022 is out: patches and changes. This huge patch (well over 200 changes) fixes several crashes, improves performance, adds autosizing inventory, and fixes tons of minor issues.

Yay!5

Version 1.023 is out: patches and changes. This huge patch improves graphics a lot by adding shadow mapping, adds Steam cloud support, increases performance quite a bit, fixes several crashes, and fixes a ton of other more minor issues (more than 200 changes).

How on earth do you manage to put out a big patch for this while working on Din’s? You’re a madman (in the best sort of way). :)

Yeah, are there two Steven Peelers or something?

Maybe it’s a Brady Feigl situation where there are two Steven Peelers in the same line of work! Should post this in MLB too…hmm.

This is not true. Twins are not 100% matching with these services due to algorithms. There’s been a few articles on this because it should match for identical twins.

Whether or not the science matches up, I just find it fascinating that not only do they look strikingly similar and have the same job, but they have the same exact pretty uncommon name. Crazy.

My wife’s twin hasn’t done her DNA but it’d be interesting to see if there were any differences, if she ever does.

The science does match up. It’s the tests that are flawed.

That is indeed crazy. It falls into that doppelganger for everyone idea out there which doesn’t make much sense to anyone with identical siblings. They looked slightly different to me, when side by side… too hard tell when apart though.

There is only one of me. :) I’ve been sharing the code base between Zombasite and Din’s Legacy. So while it is kind of pain to make sure to not break Zombasite while working on Din’s Legacy, it does allow me to sneak in a ton of changes without too much work to Zombasite here and there.

I see that Zombasite is on sale at GOG this week for for only $5. I played a lot of Din’s Curse, is this better/different enough to warrant picking it up?

It’s quite different. This is much more like Depths of Peril in that it has clans to manage. It’s also very hard in general.