Zombasite: New action RPG from Soldak Entertainment

Is it relatively feature complete at this point?

Click on the four pillars near the bulletin board, should bring up a screen where I think you can upgrade/replace your town gates.

Ohhh, alright, thank ye!

That’s a good question. I currently plan to add a bunch of smaller type of things, but I never quite know how much we will add based on gamer feedback.

Version 0.901 is out: patches and changes. This patch fixes the NPCs running away problem, fixes the bloom makes everything black bug, makes allocating skill points cost no money, and fixes a bunch of other minor issues.

Picked this up, loving it so far. Was a big fan of Din’s. Was a bit surprised to see it’s basically the same classes though.

I’d like to stream this, but the game isn’t on the Twitch list so nobody will be able to find it. Can you throw the info to Twitch so they can add it to the database?

Free advertising has to be good, right?

Hooray! Thanks Steven. I’ll most likely grab it this weekend. Good luck! Not that you need it.

How do I get guards?

You can find them as items or buy them from beastmasters (a vendor type). Both of those are relatively rare though.

I’ll see what I need to do to get added to Twitch.

The one big negative I can say about the game is that it’s pathfinding hell sometimes.

thanks! appreciate it. Loving the game so far, even if I’ve only tried tiny maps and normal.

Do you mean the AI is having trouble navigating (monster or the player) or it is hard to visually tell where you can go?

I find a bit of the latter, tbh, sometimes it’s a bit hard to see the blocking terrain. Also, the mini-map is next to useless due to the the really low map resolution it resolves.

I’d like to be able to embiggen my minimap since I play on a 42"

The latter. The tiniest worlds are also very big given how slow movement is in general. Wasn’t as big of an issue in Drox, but seems to be more of an issue in this.

I do have a problem sometimes knowing where the boundaries are in the main screen without looking at the minimap to see why I can’t move that way. Some of the dead ends ‘look’ open.

bags and pouches seem crazy hard to find compared to previous games.

Might just be the RNG. I jumped in for a couple minutes to play around with the Steam controller (just long enough to get to L2) and found 2.

Right after I posted it I found 4 in the next hour after finding none in the first 3 hours. so strange, but yeah, just rng I guess.