Zombieland

the first Zombieland is one of those movies which everytime I’m channel surfing and see it on, I get sucked in.

Me too! It’s an absolute treat.

Will Bill Murray return as a zombie?

Filming starts in January!

Kinda cool.

Yes I know I’m the only person interested in this movie. I don’t care.

I’m interested, but it’s been 10 years. I don’t want to get too invested just yet. Thanks for the update!

No, you most definitely are not alone. Loved the first one, can’t imagine what the matured cast is capable of. And will there be Twinkies?

Yeah, I loved the first as well. But I definitely just want the second to come out one day as a surprise, with me knowing nothing about it. Just like with the first movie.

Loved the first one - might even be my favorite Zombie film (I say might because of Shaun of the Dead, of course). I actually just watched this a few months back with the kids now they are old enough to appreciate it and we all had a great time, I’ll see a sequel the moment it’s available!

Aw hell yeah!

I went as Woody Harrelson from this for Halloween that year, bought one of those tarp hats and everything. Still wear it. I’m disappointed he doesn’t still have it; it definitely would have lasted through the apocalypse.

This opened last night. Anyone watch it?

It’s on the agenda for tomorrow. The Alamo has a special Twinkie-based menu for it. (I won’t be partaking, but I laughed.)

I haven’t yet but the reviews I’ve seen haven’t been kind. I’m willing to put more faith into Qt3 concensus, though!

I haven’t had a Twinkie in so long I forget what they taste like. I’d eat one just for the hell of it.

I saw it 9.7 years ago.

Is the new movie not worth it’s own thread?