2017 Frame Game

Twilight Princess?

Stephen’s Sausage Roll? I played it this morning for the first time and recognized the little spiral symbol.

Indeed!

I have been stuck on this level (“Cold Fingers”, har har) for the past few days. I can’t spot the mechanic the game is trying to teach me that I am missing.

Yours, @SadleyBradley!

Read my post in the SSR thread where I criticize the game. The answer is there.

Oh I had that part figured. My issue on this level right now is how to move the upper sausage into the proper configuration. I’ll figure it, eventually!

Framegameframegameframegame

I’ll say Dragon Age: Origins, just because… that’s maybe a map? And RPGs have maps?

Rain World?

Maybe it’s the detail of a photograph? Syberia 3?

Sausage spoilery follow up: solved the thing! it was a stupid miss on my part: while carrying around doesn’t allow freedom of movement, having something stuck on your head doesn’t only let you change its angle: it also allows for flinging action. I had to bat my sausage, instead of pushing it.

Walking Dead season/part/episode/whatever 1?

No correct guesses yet.

State of Decay.

That lorry driving game, but set in the USA. Truck Simulator: USA or something.

Correct! I figured it would go fast once the frame opened up a little bit. I was surprised to find that it hadn’t been done before (at least from searching).

@sharaleo is up!

I really need to play that more, but there is something unique about the palette that jogs the memory.

I didn’t say that as my first guess because I was sure someone already had posted a picture of it, or I’d have done it. I am in shock!

Oh yeah, it’s me!

Cool Spot?

Nope!

I don’t know why I get shark vibes.
That Steven Universe iOS game?