2017 Frame Game

Very nice, and dare I say, even close guess, but that is not it.

Naked War?

Nope, didn’t know about that game. Was surprised to discover it is free. I liked Magnetic Billiards very much, it is sad none of their following projects seem to have come to fruitition.

The game is Playstation, by the way.

Jumping Flash was colorful. Probably not that since it didn’t look like that, but hey, I’ve always argued we should guess away so here I am doing that.

Oh, it’s Cartoon Blob Wars: The Interlacing!

Ape Escape?

I actually think Bomberman is more likely but I’m pointedly not guessing it because I’ve got a busy weekend ;-)

Ape Escape 2 was so cool! Never played the first one.

Nope to Bomberman either, it’s a European (even British) game.

It was Team Buddies! A game published by Psygnosis for the PSX.

To quote myself trying to remember its name a few weeks ago:

On display is 2 players split screen, but you could have 4!
You had to arrange the little box on the 3D grill to determine what sort of unit you’d build (from canon fodder to tanks). You assume the control of any of them, and could give them limited orders. Very simple concept (yet strangely uncommon), and great execution.
Anyways, whoever wants it takes it, unless you want to be subjected to more scanlines or other European horrors.

Pretty sure there’s a cream for that.

Fine, you asked for it!

Heroes of Might and Magic 1-7?

None of those.

I think I’ve seen this before but can’t remember it’s name. Caves of Qud?

Not a clue, but definitely looks like something that may interest me (unless it’s online multiplayer).

Caves of Qud looks much better!
And this game is a really interesting game.

I have no idea. One of the Avernum games?

I think I’ve seen those bottom row icons before, from whatever free icon set BrainGood Games likes to use. So I guess it’s something indie and no budget?

Yup, there’s Pointy Sword.

It is using placeholder art massively (exclusively, maybe?) for the time being (and ever, maybe?). The nice thing is that is as much saved on the game’s price!