2017 Frame Game

Looks a lot like ToME to me.

I was going to say that but since I’ve never played it I didn’t.

Nope, it is not a roguehate.

That looks like a PC game so I’ll guess Desktop Dungeons

Very D&D stats…

I dunno, did someone make a Pools Of Radiance remake?

Maybe somebody is trying to create a spiritual successor right now.

I have no idea what game this is, or why someone would be making a spiritual successor to it given that it looks so modern.

Knights of the Chalice 2?

You are so close I am burning from that warmth!

Is this Low Magic Age!?!

Is this the Real Life??

I think it is just fantasy…

Open your eyes, look up the sky and see!

It is!
I am so into the stupid arena mode now. My party is level 11, and it doesn’t mean anything!
Congratulations Mr. Lufkin!

Looks interesting, and dirt cheap. I haven’t heard of it before, but sounds like you are enjoying it?

I grabbed it when the English version was released a while back, as hidden gem digger @amandachen had posted about it.
I have started playing it “seriously” only for the last couple of weeks, but if you were an AD&D boy, a Baldur’s Gate and Knights of Chalice fanboy, this could become a wonderful substitute. Some features are very different, though, like a magic system that is based on cooldowns rather than memorization.
The base systems are complete: they are adding new feats, items, mechanics and what not very regularly. Consequently, balance is pretty much broken, but I have good faith it will get better over time, and it isn’t very bothering if you aren’t minmaxing. No multiclassing either (yet, at least).
The English translation is topnotch. All the rules of the extensive rulebooks are being consistently translated, and I spotted less typos than in the average Hidden Object Game.
The pointless streak of battles of the current Arena mode is surprisingly addictive. There is even the frame of a meta-progression skill tree in there - limited to affecting your various income venues, for now.
I am totally into it, but bear in mind I don’t give a damn about production values, and those are especially low in this game (which might be linked to its generous pricing, I guess).

Nice! I knew it was familiar, I thought I had added it to my wishlist ages ago but wasn’t sure.

Onto the next game frame!

That looks really neat. I might have to throw that on a wishlist.

Looks like the sky. War Thunder?

Morrowind?

Silent Hunter III