2018 Frame Game

Was the UI/HUD disabled for that screenshot?

There is no UI on screen during normal gameplay. There are various vision modes you can enter during investigations that pop up in world UI (that the character would see as much as you, the gamer), and also a UI you can bring up to check on objectives and the like.

The game is pretty good. It’s far more passive in most ways than Layers of Fear, and has a lot more direct narrative. But if you’ve played LoF, and read the description\watch trailer for Observer, you’ll have a good idea what to expect. I’ve jumped a few times, heh. It’s a very Eastern European take on science fiction, which I dig. I enjoy the atmosphere that that culture pours into science fiction; it’s very different than what you see from Western creations. Even with it being a bit cyberpunk, it’s a very different cyberpunk than you’re probably used to. A lot more depressing.

@rhamorim Poke.

Sorry, busy few days here. I’ll try to post something tonight. ;)

@rhamorim Repoke. :D

Haha, I’m sorry. Busy day yesterday as well. I’ll post something shortly.

Here we go. This should be really easy.

Terraria?

Told you it was easy.

I’ve been playing a lot of Terraria with my kid on the PS3, so I thought it was about time to post it here. Fun game.

Your turn, @Left_Empty !

frame%201

Moebius?

Wow, talk about a game that’d deserve to be here…
But this one is not that hardcore!

frame%202

Yeah, Moebius would make a good frame game choice – already had the awesome cover art for it make an appearance in the game box art thread. =)

How about Riddle of Master Lu?

I don’t think I ever seen anything but ads for that one.
But this is a different genre.

frame%203

Neuromancer?

Neither!

frame%204

Looks like a 90s brawler with awful scale.

中! …

Oooh, I suspect it might be that NeoGeo fighter that always looked like a Street Fighter II ripoff (though I have no idea if it was any good).