2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

LOL no, but I nearly did go with an old (and gorgeous) Pillars of Eternity 1 screenshot I found in my email from years back!

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

Oops, I nearly forgot - no correct guesses yet!

A character screen from League of Legends or something like that?

Oh man, I completely forgot about posting the next frame. My bad guys, we’ll get this one wrapped shortly, I’ll skip ahead a few images.

Darksiders 2?

Darksiders 3?

:P

It does look a bit like Vulgrim…

On that note… Battle Chasers: Nightwar, perhaps?

@Scotch_Lufkin More, please. I got nothin’.

Sorry guys, got hit by a crazy bad flu bug, only just now not horizontal, fetal, and weeping. Jeebus that was bad.

Here is the final frame! I’ll be surprised if someone can’t figure it out from context clues, and I’m honestly shocked no one realized what this was yet (though it’s understandable - especially since this particular screen is from a game that’s been around a long while and possibly this type of screen has rotated out years ago).

Ah, now I recognize it. I barely played that game, though I did play it a bit. Huh. I don’t remember ever seeing that particular screen though.

EDIT: Wait. That’s the one in the first/tutorial section of the game? It’s been a while. ;)

The Elder Scrolls: The Gamebook from the games with tons of books.

Close enough! It’s Elder Scrolls Online, and it did indeed (does?) have just gorgeous load screens. It’s actually a worthwhile time playing it, but it doesn’t quite “feel” like playing Skyrim or a single player game. I just think the MMO gaming sphere runs counter to what I like about gaming in some way, so I have a harder time getting into and staying in those worlds, somehow.

@Left_Empty You’re up.

Uh, I didn’t think I was, with such half-assed guess!

Night Driver

Is it VVVVVV?

N?

Post must be at least 5 characters so I’ve hidden some extra characters here.

You made me look so I hope I made you look.

You are both monsters