2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

And a guy in a white shirt and black tie in the bottom left? Seems like some sort of gallery shooter centered around a stylish assassin.

Hmmmm, that tone of white suggests this is actually a shooter platformer. In heaven. And there are other assassins you can actually talk to.

Hey! My hints are from ignorance, none of your knowing tips!

I mean, if no one wants to win, we can wrap the thread up and call it a day!

Iā€™d say if you know it, then just guess it. If you donā€™t want to post the next game then Iā€™m sure someone will take your turn. It doesnā€™t do anyone any good to just come in here and say you know it.

I was having fun at @Nightgaunt 's expense, since he seemed desperate enough to give hints when there was more than 80% left to reveal in the frame, but fair enough.

Neon White.

It is Neon White!

Sorry if I was being a bit pouty. I went from curious why no one had made any guesses, to surprised that my second frame didnā€™t basically give it away, to wondering if there was a reason folks were avoiding winning the game.

But maybe Neon White didnā€™t make as big of an impression as I thought this year! If you havenā€™t looked into it, itā€™s a really unique take on a parkour shooter! (Though I recommend you skip the storyā€“and I almost never recommend that, no matter how bad it is.)

I know some people around here can guess images from a single pixel, so perhaps thatā€™s to be expected, but maybe in future get to the point of showing a large amount of the screen before being pouty? ;) You were still at the ā€œ6 blobsā€ phase!

i feel like Iā€™ve lost all my mojo. another game I didnā€™t know even existed Ī£(-į·…_-į·„ą¹‘)

@rhamorim Poke. Youā€™re up. Unless you donā€™t want the turn. Then we can page Mr. Lufkin.

I think I saw a speedrun of Neon White. Or part of one? Not sure why or where. It doesnā€™t seem to have been at a GDQ. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d have been able to remember the name, anyway, thoughā€¦

Itā€™s a game all about speedrunning through small levels.

Iā€™ll post something tomorrow.

Took me one day longer (sorry, real life happened) but here it is!

Curse of Monkey Island?

A fine guess, but nope.

Frame #2:

i know this, really know it, but itā€™s not coming back

Thatā€™s not a valid guess, but I believe you can remember it! Go Mr. Empty!!!

Armello ?