2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Poker Face 2?

It’s Poker Night at the Inventory… 2? The one with Claptrap, the guy from Venture Bros, and Glados?

Well done!

That’s the one. I love poker as a minigame in other games, but every once in a while I want to play poker when I don’t have any games with a poker minigame installed, and in such cases I always reinstall one of the Poker Night at the Inventory games. I’ve been playing a bit of 2 lately, so I just had to post it.

Your turn, @SadleyBradley !

Also…

So close and so far away… ;)

Lady Gaga’s song was on the radio like 10 minutes ago. It’s her fault lol

Frankly, if anybody was going to take the win from you, I would have seized the forum’s supreme court.

DubiousFuturama.gif

You know I started watching that series because of that gif? But then I forgot I started watching it…
FeelsOld.gif

I’ll get a new frame up this afternoon!

New frame:

FTL ?

Maelstrom?

I want to say Supremacy, but I don’t think that was widescreen.

Could be a 320x200 DOS game (or the more rare 640x400). That’s technically a 16:10 resolution by pixel count. But, hah, don’t get me started on improper aspect ratios in emulators like DOSBox. Non-square pixels were a thing on CRTs. I’m sure I’ve ranted about it in these threads before.

Nothing correct yet, but I like where everyone’s head is at. I have no idea how obscure/well-known this game is.

Zotrix?

Some dezatopia 4 player madness mode? oO

@SadleyBradley More?

X-com: Terror From the Deep

More!

Beginning to worry I might be headed for a loss!

Tyrian