2023 Video Game Frame Game - All Games and Frames Welcome!

Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion?

No to the above, but I’m pretty sure this gives it away now.

I’ve never seen it but I’m gonna guess Sega’s Tetris vs Puyo thing?

You got it!

@Left_Empty Forgot to reply to you. You’re up!

Is there a place to post screens from old games we’ve forgotten? I’m dying to remember what this is from but I’m coming up blank!

There are specific threads for specific requests (e.g. Help find me an RPG from the mid 80s) but I don’t know of a catch-all. Why not start one? :)

ps post on Reddit’s TipOfMyJoystick too, it’s not as pronographic as it sounds. It’s a play on TipOfMyTongue

Thanks! I’ll keep my post up so people understand what you’re responding to, but otherwise ignore my post and let the frame gaming resume!

Edit: I can’t believe I forgot about newbrof’s RPG thread. I love that thread.

Never trust Pod.

It’s not my fault the thread titles round here stink and the search stinks even more! 😢

Speaking of stinking, I can’t seem to upload my picture because discourse keeps displaying the unmasked one. I really don’t quite understand, do we need to merge layers for it to be happy now :O

Finally!

Great choice!

What format are you uploading? I only ever do png or jpeg, and those don’t have layers!

As for the game: Undertale?

Zork?

pngs can definitely have layers.

Also, uh, Summer Games?

None of those games. As for layers, I think they are software dependent more than format dependent? In any case I had no problems upping my png files until now. Might have been a freak incident, since my graphic editor would spill slowly out an error when i was trying to overwrite the file after sharing it with the forum. i hope it won’t happen again tomorrow, especially since i almost published a full reveal right away!

I couldn’t up my PNG that I created in GIMP during my last run too.

It seems it’s my software to blame: if I trigger layer visibility, it doesn’t modify the file, which confused Discourse.
Works fine from the first time today!

My software sucks ;_;

Track And Field 2?