Amazon's New World MMO

As mentioned right above here, The Wanderers are going US East/Falias, Marauders (Green) faction. We will be allying with a larger guild called Gascioch for PVP related aspects of the game. Preload is live.

Wanderers discord is here if you would like to join (for this or any other game!).

We’ve been asked not to disclose that outside the company just yet.

EDIT: this is just a repeat of Harkonis’s reply. I should have read the other posts before replying.

When they first announced the game in 2016, it was to be a FTP game, so all you had to do at that time was click the “pre-order” button (or something similar) on Amazon and the Deluxe version was yours. Even when they went buy-to-play, if you pre-ordered during the early days you still got it for free, deluxe to boot.

Yeah, I now have a vague recollection of signing up for a number of them back when they started all the projects.

A nice surprise to wake up to this morning.

Eternal is definitely on Eden. NA-East. We have two companies, I’m starting in company 2 and their intent is to keep them roughly equal. They were strongly going Covenant and are now waffling. I am really hoping they swap to Marauder but don’t honestly care as long as we get a territory or two between the companies on day 1.

I went to the Wanderer’s Website and it looked strangely familiar so I logged into the forum as my usual user name and lo-and-behold I am a wanderer…been out of WOW for a long time except a few months here and there so had forgotten who I used to run with but it looks like I joined in 2008. So, I’m West Coast but will be on the East Coast server late night weekdays leveling up but will join whatever is going on during the weekends for sure. Time to Wander!

Awesome!!

So i joined the Discord server, and I guess I should sign up for Eden. What else do I need to do?

Fill out the app even if you want to be casual.

We are officially going Marauder now

Done listed you as a reference.
Wow, they are already almost full…

Lol I’m just another casual so far. Will see if that changes with 2 days played. We had both companies full but a streamer decided she wasn’t going to stay with us and took some of her followers to “the” streamer server, Sitara. Had we gone to Sitara I’d have likely left.

Are the servers open already? If so, I may have to jump in. I liked the little bit of beta I played earlier this month and if it’s a one and done purchase like Guild Wars I feel much more likely to drop in from time to time.

• 8 a.m. CEST (9/28 at 2 a.m. Eastern) — EU Servers will launch
  • 8 a.m. BRT (9/28 7 a.m. Eastern) — South American Servers will launch
  • 9 p.m. AEST (9/28 7 a.m. Eastern) — Australian Servers will launch
  • 8 a.m. Eastern — NA East Coast Server will launch
  • 8 a.m. Pacific — West Coast Servers will launch

Copied and pasted that. That’d be 9/28 for NA as well.

Gah, I don’t want to go to work tomorrow!

I have foot surgery next Friday but I have to keep my foot up for 5 days…just ordered a nice in bed desk table and am setting up the computer near my bed with the monitor on top of the bed desk with my KB and mouse…NEW WORLD for 5 days.

Logged in to random Euro server so I could grab a character name. Ran around for a few minutes, then logged out. I’ll play for reals tomorrow evening.

Thought it would be a slideshow in the newbie area, but the game ran fine.

When I logged out, the login queue to get back in to the server was 2000+. Gonna be interesting tomorrow.

I grabbed a couple of names and ran around for a little bit. I was expecting the same as J_Thomas but was pleasantly surprised.

Yep total shit show here in the EU, every asshat from the rest of the world logging in to claim their name and have a look round with no intention of playing on that server while all the European’s are in 9 hour queues to get in as well and can’t at the moment.

Really needed to be all opened at the same time world wide especially with this naming convention.

didnt see any consensus for a west server, so going to go with Ygg unless someone suggests something different.

Was looking at Streamers on New World and Ygg doesn’t seem to be too popular with the streamers, so might be a quiet place…

Sorry bud. We didn’t want it like that either.

Names secured here. Didn’t sit in your queues. Back at 7est