Another desktop wallpaper thread

Leisure Suit Larry VII: Necromania?

edit: hmm… without the context of the prior pages post’s this post seems odd

You guys all suck at guessing! ;-)

And sorry for derailing the derailing of this thread.

New laptop wallpaper:

The apacalypse?

Wow, that’s kind of awesome.

Awesome pic, kerzain - where’d you find it?

I think some random link on reddit somewhere. I download impulsively and don’t really track this stuff.

A wrap-around cover from the Tigresse Blanche series by Didier Conrad. More covers.

Nice! Pity the comics are so expensive as imports. :-/

The artist’s sense of proportions is a bit weird for my tastes, but that does look cool. Are the Tigresse Blanche comics themselves any good?

They looked like they had potential from what little I was able to stumble across online, though you’d have to read French as I didn’t find any English translations (I do, so this doesn’t put me off).

There’s a place that carries foreign comics in Portland, so I’ll look for it the next time I’m up there.

New one.

Some comics people like them fine. They don’t really do much for me based on just browsing them in the store. Nicely drawn, set in the past (WWII ±20 years), lots of volence and some sex. The protagonist is some kind of a Chinese kung fu super agent.

Are there some non-Daredevily ones like that around?

That’s off Marko Djurdevic’s sketch-dump site - I think he’s got more than a few wallpaper-sized Thor and Thunderbolts pics there.

EDIT: Voila for a wide-screen example. Man’s awesome at gatefold covers.

Thanks. Very nice.

My two new wallpapers:

and

Not sure which I like better though.

The t-rex wins with no opponent. The second one is… okay? Idk. Skeleton T-Rex is much cooler.

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/2179/pier_to_nowhere.html

Go check it out. Awesome photograph.

Can anyone suggest anything like the Lionsgate logoscreen? It’s a super oversaturated image of clouds.