aow pbem game

No worries. I saw you were traveling (based on your comments in a different thread, if I remember correctly), so I waited until today to ping this thread (yesterday was a holiday for us).

I’m still floating in the Void, so I’m in no hurry!

What’s the mod we’re supposed to have again? Just set up a new computer and can’t find it in the other thread for some reason.

When I get home I’ll link it.

Should say something like pbem tournament.

Also, if you try joining the game and you are missing the mod, I think the game warns you and tells you what mod.

Since I’m already home…

PBEM & Single player Balance Mod 1.28 Tournament Edition

My work is done. I shall now rest.

Thanks. Got it set up and took my turn.

Got some good stuff and some bad stuff happening.

Turn played.

Met someone, interesting.

My situation is…precarious.

But could end up very very good in time.

And, I got my first quest. And it looks like it might be helpful.

I’m finally back from the Void. Timeout sucked!

Ran across a few spawned raiders, so I had to put them down. Can’t have them pillaging the countryside. I’m such a do-gooder.

Turn played. Finally something resembling momentum.

Not much happened for me this turn. Got to find some creatures to kill.

Maybe it’s time to build a few cities?

Turn played and sent.

Turn submitted. By the way, is there a way to check on quests? I have one, but I don’t know how to check how long I have left.

Click “Overview Panel” icon in the top left corner, The leftmost tab in the panel, “Quests”, lists them.

I believe its my turn.

It’ll be played and sent by tonight.

Busy turn for me. Fought off an indy attack (thereby completing a quest!), liberated a couple indy sites, and showed mercy to an indy army. Also, I’m really liked! That’s just swell, by golly!

Played my turn, finally getting some momentum :).

So it’s actually momentum this time, not something resembling it? You are one to watch, Mr. Smooth Talker!

And all done. Stupid peaceful indie units!

I met a couple of exploring nations, accepting a peace offer from one and extending one to another. Let us all live in peace while the land is untamed!