Apex Legends - battle royale in the Titanfall universe

Yeah, but I can only stay out for a few as there’s an 8% chance of being able to sleep through the night, and a 100% chance of being woken up before I’m ready.

That’s what my brother and I joke about. We really wish we had about 58 friends at roughly our skill level who wanted to play every night around 9 PM EST.

I’d join! That’s even at my perfect playtime. Now you only need 57 others!

Getting pretty tired of seeing “TTV” in the names of people who killed me.

Damn, this game desperately needs skill matching. Getting owned by people with 1000+ kills routinely.

Indeed, I often get paired in teams with very experienced players too, but that doesn’t help my longevity either as they tend to be more aggressive and move alot.

I’m really missing a pubg-like solo mode.

Everyone and their mom wants to be a streamer now. I’d say most of them are crap players just like the rest of us. I had a fun round yesterday where we didn’t get a 3rd person so we said screw it we’ll just run at people like madmen. I took out 5 people before I got killed and I almost got the last one. Playing super aggressive is fun when it works out. Mostly I just end up surrounded by 3 people and die. ;)

Where’s the market for unskilled streamers? I’m tired of watching folks who can land perfect headshots from across the map with a pistol. Give me a streamer where every kill feels like a fuckin’ miracle.

From their meta:

“We make less frequent, better tested, higher impact balance changes”

That’s called knee-jerking.

Good balance is done in very small increments and you’re not supposed to “feel” it.

The problem is… the design of these games doesn’t really try to find a “balance”. That’s why they call it “meta”, instead. Meta is all about learning patterns and “flavors of the month” until the next season breaks and renovates things.

It’s just not “balance”.

Except for the characters, there really don’t need to be a weapon balance (as in all weapons are equally valid), as they also state in that update. The RNG aspect of looting is finding better (or worse) gear and weapons than the others.

I’m curious of how the new characters will be introduced. Behind a pay wall (as in season pass) and/or requiring an insane amount of grinding? I’m also betting the new characters will be nerfed after awhile because they always tend to be OP (see OW and R6:S).

Respawn is pretty much better at understanding how shooters work than anyone else, so I’m gonna have to go with trusting them on this kind of thing.

They nerfed the 3 characters I played the most and buffed the guy I never use, so I suppose that makes sense.

No word on the battle pass yet. Respawn, I want to pay you, hurry up.

I’ll often click a stream with low viewer count, but then sheepishly back out when the streamer gets all friendly, “Hiya, kerzain! Welcome to the channel! I’m just playing this game here! I stream from xxx to xxx every day! How are you doin’, kerzain? If you enjoy my stream tell your friends! Maybe we could all team up and play Fortnite for my next Stream or something! I wish I was a partner so you could subscribe! Do you want me to play something else?!”

“New Twitch. Who this?”

Yikes.

I like small streamers because is possible to talk with them and the chat is semi-bearable, with communication possible and even human-readable.

The chat in popular streamers is a constant flow of memes written in icons and made up words. If you don’t follow twitch, you fail to “get” the injokes…
…I understand what is Omegalul, but I only have the most tenous idea of what POGGERS or MonkaS even mean.

But yea, sometimes it gets weird if the streamer is a bit too friendly. It can happen more often if your nick color is setup to a color that is easy to read by the streamer.

Gr8 post T

Ωlul

4chans