Aquanox Deep Descent

Do we have a “Bad Voice Acting” thread yet?
Because that was…incredible. And awesome!

1529889459_castlevania-symphony-of-the-night

You guys you guys OMG I just got a key for this and I’ll be streaming it on Thursday morning (due to an embargo, I’d do it tomorrow otherwise)! SO EXCITED!

I am looking forward to this, it looks really cool.

Yeah, I have only a little experience with the series. I tried getting the first game to work in widescreen. IIRC you have to run some other program before you launch the game. Also IIRC there were issues remapping the controls. Also also IIRC the Archimedean Dynasties are generally well-liked, but the Aquanoxes are not (if it matters). Aquanox sounds cooler and has fewer syllables though.

They’re all worth playing, and all three of the original games are on GOG.

I loved the first two as well as Sub Culture for underwater SeaQuest DSV types of games

D’oh! Oh man, I knew I forgot something. I always meant to buy that when I had the money. It totally skipped my mind.

There was a pretty fun little submarine combat game called Sub Rebellion on PS2, I liked that one. Anyway, yeah I’ll have to check out Brian’s video, I do love an underwater game, even if it’s mostly blowing stuff up.

Sadly I can’t stream it just yet. Apparently the embargo info I was given was incorrect. Ugh. I did play some of it today though, had a great time. Was good to be back in Aqua.

Re: Sub Culture, it’s Ubisoft surprisingly. Not sure why it wouldn’t be available online anywhere but wow 97? I thought it was 2000.

“privateer underwater”

I still have Sub Culture on disk. Getting it working has been a challenge.

From what I’ve seen of the footage, there should be centuries worth of sneakers and trash lying all around the sea floor, but it seems to be missing.

10/16/20

Or when you wake up and find a squished one on your mattress.

Guys, shut up, shut up, shut up.

Bugs notwithstanding, that wasn’t a very interesting trailer. Have we seen any actual gameplay yet, of a game releasing in a few weeks?

Do we know if @BrianRubin has given it thumbs up or thumbs down, NDA notwithstanding?

Any provisional thumbsuppiness or thumbsdowniness is strictly covered by NDA. They would take away his house and he, his wife and his kids would end up on the street.