Ascension - Qt3 league

I’ve done it once or twice, but I only went up to 175 or so. I think I would fall asleep before reaching the score in that screenshot.

There’s threads at Ascension.com, too. They tend to be incredibly tedious.

Infinite combos mean nothing to me. Well, other than exposing some holes in the game’s design. Yeah, that’s right, Gary Blade: I’m talking to you.

Technically, they’re not holes. They’ve said before that they left the infinite combo possibilities in there deliberately.

LOL. Yeah, they said that — but only after the combos were first exposed.

Either way, it doesn’t matter much. If they did do it deliberately, then they are lame instead of dumb. No one — in either FTF or on iOS — is going to just sit there and watch someone else play turn after turn until the end of time.

Whatever the reason, it’s poor design. Eliminating a player through no fault of their own is an absolute cardinal sin.

The infinite combo, I promise its damn fun as hell. When I read the GC achievement for doing the infinite combo with CotG only, I said, thats bs, theres no way that possible. But sure enough, Google led to ascensiongsme.com and I followed the directions in the thread and was able to do it, and it was te most fun I ever got out of Ascension.

Also, during the “worlds” tourney, my 2nd round oppt was McTwitch and he used a variant of the infinite combo to take at least three extra rounds during our matchup. I never properly recovered from that loss :p . Hungarike, your brother may never fully recover from this loss either :)

If it makes you feel any better I’ve not been able to duplicate that feat again, though I keep trying. I think that one was the Mechna event, reclamax combo.

In case anyone was wondering, we have begun! I was just teasing in the way I said it.

I am going to count my premature win, but not my loss. That’s totally cool, right?

Lol, I do!

Add a bit of Tablet to that stew and u got urself a potluck :)

josemas over gusmed

I am bringing The Suck.

pacman over Ouchthathurts

In the early going I really thought things were going your way, but then it really turned my way at the end.

Josemas over pacman.

Josemas over CL Wheeljack. 117-111! High scoring.

McTwitch78 over Josemas

TheDukester def. Josemas
TheDukester def. XX-Ouch

New school! New school!

Josemas defeats opkopk

All invites out to the old school.

Scott Dobros over OuchThatHurts 65-64. Very tense game.

Anyone else having issues where you complete a turn with no server disconnects and then you return to the game with your turn not done at all or only partially done?