Bargain Thread 2013

Hm, very tempting, but I think I may wait and get Audiosurf 2 someday instead.

You may want to read a couple of reviews. From what I’ve read, AudioSurf 1 is the better game.

Amazon is gearing up for their black friday sale in the digital download store: Countdown to Black Friday. Right now the deals include a bunch of 2K/Rockstar bundles

Bioshock Triple Pack - $14.99
Borderlands GotY & Borderlands 2 - $11.99
Civilzation V Gold & Brave New World - $19.99
Max Payne 3 + Season Pass - $6.99
Bully, Manhunt 1 & 2 and Midnight Club 2 - $7.99

All those unlock on Steam.

There is also an Indie game on sale called Dusty Revenge for $6.99. It’s DRM free.

(Prices still updating. Will update if other deals get added)

EDIT: More stuff coming through!

FTL - $5.00 (Steam)
Walking Dead + 400 Days DLC - $7.49 (Steam)
The Sims 3 Starter Pack - $14.99 (Origin)
Mass Effect 3 - $6.99 (Origin)
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition - $14.99 (GFWL?)
Paradox Boat Bundle - $4.99 (Steam)
[ul]
[li]Leviathan: Warships[/li][li]East India Company Collection[/li][li]Naval War: Arctic Circle[/li][/ul]
Europa Universalis 4 - $19.99 (Steam)
Game of Thrones - $9.99 (Steam)

Civ V Brave New World - $8.16 on Greenmangaming with 20% off code GMG20-ODON7-FLUA7.

SSF4AE is GFWL.

USF4 isn’t scheduled until April, but that isn’t GFWL (might get delayed more on PC, though they’ve said same-day release for PC and console)

Is EU4 worth it at $20?

For those that were bamboozled by this post, as I was:

SSF4AE = Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
USF4 = Ultra Street Fighter IV

(and hopefully you should all know EU4 ;))

This is why I love Qt3. Street Fighter needs to be explained, but EU4 is considered common knowledge.

Hey Brad remember earlier this year when Amazon gave us Bioshock Infinite at launch with a free copy of XCOM and a $30 credit towards a digital 2K game? Well, that $30 credit is set to expire in March, so I figure the holiday sales on the digital store will be the best time to use that $30 credit.

2K Games I’m very tempted by, that I don’t have yet:

Borderlands 2 GOTY (currently $60)
XCOM Enemy Within (currently $30)
CiV: Brave New World (currently $30, I think?).

Anyway, I followed your Amazon links earlier in the year, so I’ll be keeping an eye on them again in the next month or two to hopefully see a 2K bundle with all 3 of those things, ideally. :)

Amazon has a monster list of current deals.

Here’s the full schedule through 12/2: http://slickdeals.net/f/6458990-starts-11-21-2013-amazon-pc-digital-download-sale-bioshock-triple-pack-15-x-com-collection-10-sleeping-dogs-5-battlefield-3-5-or-premium-edition-14-many-more

The big news for some will be Batman:Arkham Origins for $20 and Total War:Rome 2 for $40. Others may find the fact that they go on sale on Turkey Day appropriate.

BIOSHOCK INFINITE - $19.99
BioShock Triple Pack - $14.99

Interesting pricing choice there.

Oooh, nice list.

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West for $10 on 11/27!

Also, Injustice: Gods Among Us is $35 (30% off) on GetGamesGo.

Thanks. I’ll be snagging Rocksmith 2014 on the 29th unless it goes on a thanksgiving Steam sale earlier

Oh thanks good find!
Just got “Mars: War Logs” as my cheap Mass Effect kinda fix for now.

Far Cry 3 Deluxe + Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Bundle - 14.99 on 11/29? Yup, you finally got me past a rental there.

It’s maddening for the rare folks who me who play both genres. I see huge similarities between them, but no one else seems to.

The Walking Dead 400 days is $1.25, if you don’t already have it.

Great deal, got it.

That’s a screwy method Amazon has for distributing Steam keys: download a 1 meg executable that downloads an HTML file that shows you your key. Seems like they could skip a couple of steps there…

You can just “go to your digital library” and find the codes there without downloading anything.

Ah, finally below the magic $10 threshold! Thanks led.