Bargain Thread 2015

Steam today: Legend of Dungeon - $2.99 - 70% off.

Steam weekend #1: Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - $7.49 - 75% off. Free play weekend!

Steam weekend #2: Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition - $4.99 - 80% off. [indent]All DLCs are 50% off. I don’t think I’ve ever seen MS FS on sale before.[/indent]

Steam Sega Publisher weekend 2015. The usual suspects. I’ll list the newer stuff here:
[ul]
[li]Alien: Isolation - $12.49 - 75% off.
[/li][li]Football Manager 2015 - $33.49 - 33% off.
[/li][li]Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault - $13.59 - 66% off.
[/li][li]Valkyria Chronicles - $6.79 - 66% off.
[/li][li] and the usual Total War series, Sonic series, Dawns of Wars, and a few other games.
[/li][/ul]

They had it on sale the first day of Winter Sale 2014.
Though back then I think it was 50% off only.

Pretty sure it was 5 or 6 dollars otherwise I wouldn’t have bought it (which I did).

The Bundlestars bundle is back in stock.

Available again! (And bought)

Hmmm. Alien: Isolation finally cheap enough that I will check it out. On easy mode.

…with lights on or off?

Steam today: Apotheon - $7.49 - 50% off. [indent]Metroidvania with Greek pottery aesthetics. This was free for PS+ people a few months ago, but hey, PC.[/indent]

Steam release discount: Ironcast - $10.49 - 30% off. QT3 thread
[indent]Puzzle Quest meets FTL meets steampunk. Sale is over on April 2, so you have a week to go look for let’s plays.[/indent]

Non steam incidental: Playstation store North America has a 10% discount code for the weekend (ends Monday 1200 PDT): LQ8ERDQH3A
[indent]Time to pick up Jeanne D’arc or Disgaea 2 (LOL).[/indent]

Lights #UNDEF

The psychic walls separating me from ragequit are thin indeed these days, and I hear that A:I has many arbitrary ragequit design beats. Honestly, this is pretty much the first game where I just want to soak in the set and production design, since so much of Alien calls to me (and others) from decades past.

Then you will be pleased. They nailed the ship atmosphere. The minute you look around and hear the weirdly unsettling oscillating hum in the background I was totally there.

Skyrim Legendary Edition is 10.88 on GMG with coupon code ! Been waiting for it to hit about $10!

Skyrim Legendary Edition is $10.88 on GMG with coupon code 20OFFM-ATTHEW-HATTON ! Been waiting for it to hit about $10!

Heroes of Might & Magic III HD Edition [Steam Key] on D2D for $3.75 (down from $14.99)

Use 10NEWSLETTER in the Coupon/Discount code field before purchase for an additional 10% off.

This might be US and Canada only but other regions should be able to use the Hola VPN to get the key which is ROW.

Note: This is the recent HD remaster that includes updated visuals and art assets but is missing the expansions and random map generator. Despite that I thought it was worth a shot at this discounted price. YMMV

-Todd

Did not work from Oz. US VPN worked fine and activated on Steam.

Amazon has Battlefield: Hardline for $39.99 for all platforms.

-Todd

As does Best Buy, a great deal if you have the Gamers Club Unlocked 20% discount.

Square Enix runs an Easter Surprise thing, similar to the Christmas Surprise a couple of months back. You’ll get 5 top secret steam games (full versions) for 5.50€. It ends on the 31st.

Humble Store has a 2K sale. Many of their flagship franchises on sale, including 33% off Sid’s Starships, and if you buy any of them, you get the lauded Spec Ops: The Line for free. All Steam Keys.

Steam today: Mark of the Ninja - $3.74 - 75% off.

Steam weeklongs for this week. Let’s welcome April with one of these games:
[ul]
[li]Long Live The Queen - $6.49 - 33% off. [indent]Everyone’s favorite princess simulator/roguelike.[/indent]
[/li][li]Citizens of Earth - $10.04 - 33% off. [indent]ATLUS!!! Released on Jan 2015.[/indent]
[/li][li]Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines - $0.59 - 85% off. [indent]Cheap 2000 game nostalgia. Assuming you’ve played it.[/indent]
[/li][li]Waking Mars - $1.99 - 80% off.
[/li][li]Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition - $15.99 - 20% off.
[/li][li]Descent 3 - $4.99 - 50% off. [indent]Descent 1 and 2 also on sale 50% off. That’s a lot of flightstick nostalgia.[/indent]
[/li][li]Zeno Clash 2 - $2.99 - 80% off.
[/li][li]Sentinel 3: Homeworld - $1.74 - 75% off. [indent]Award-winning mobile tower-defense series. So…anyone heard of or played this?[/indent]
[/li][li]Pix the Cat - $7.99 - 20% off.
[/li][li]…and last but not least…
[/li][li]Septerra Core - $0.69 - 86% off.
[/li][/ul]

The Obscure series is finally on sale on Steam too. 50% off each.

New Humble Indie Bundle 14 is live.

$1 or more tier:

[ul]
[li]UnEpic (platformer)
[/li][li]Pixel Piracy (platformer)
[/li][li]Super Splatters (physics)
[/li][/ul]
BTA tier (currently $5.45)
[ul]
[li]Outlast (first-person horror)
[/li][li]Torchlight II (ARPG)
[/li][li]La-Mulana (platformer)