Bargain Thread 2017

This is all new to me - I’ve bought humble bundles before but I don’t remember them every so often going “Hey, remember that bundle you bought? Well here’s some more stuff.”

Nice! I’ve been wanting to play Hand of Fate for a while but it always got lost in the shuffle.

Quite a few of them will add a couple games to the Beat the Average tier on week two.

System Shock Pack has also been added. Crazy bundle.

Bundle Stars is featuring a Hotshot Bundle priced at $2.49 U.S. that includes eleven games, one of which is The Seven Years War (1756-1763).

Ohhh, nice, thanks!

BundleStars Star Deal of the Day today is Darksiders Franchise Pack for the ridiculously low price of $4.99.

Franchise Pack includes the Darksiders Warmastered Edition with new resolutions and support for 4K, Darksiders II Deathfinitive Edition with 1080p native resolution and all DLC, plus the Darksiders II Soundtrack.

If you picked the Warhammer faction in SEGA’s Make War Not Love 4 promo then check your emails as yesterday you won Steam keys for Company of Heroes 2 : Southern Fronts DLC and SEGA Classics Shining Force. The promo is ongoing, with a new contest today, so go pick a faction and win free stuff!

I was just coming to post about that. Nuts, eh?

And Axis Football 2016! (which means 2017 is around the corner I guess)

10 indie games for $20 on Xbox One:

• The Swapper
  • Action Hank
  • Stealth Inc. 2
  • Nova-111
  • Hue
  • OlliOlli
  • Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adveture
  • 10 Second Ninja X
  • Thomas Was Alone
  • The Swindle

Looking forward to continuing my Reichstag Raiders campaign.

I don’t know how they could have picked a worse name.
Of probably better interest to you, there is the Battle of Sector 219 inside, which seems like a light little virtual boardgame - but you probably already tried it!

That’s pretty sweet, but I already own a bunch of them. Too bad you can’t gift stuff on XBL.

I know I’m late to the party and this is a long shot, but I’m one of those people who picked up the Freedom Bundle late and didn’t get Subnautica. I’ve redeemed The Witness but if someone has a copy of Subnautica the’re interested in trading I’d be willing to exchange any 4 or 5 titles (except the Witness of course) in the bundle for it.

Charlatan, check you PM.

Regarding one of the items in the Freedom Bundle, namely Beat Hazard Ultra, I’m a bit confused.

On the Steam page for it it’s just DLC for the base Beat Hazard game, but does the item in the bundle include both the base game and the DLC? Because while I’m not interested that much in the DLC (I have the game, but it’s quite hard enough as it is, thanks), I wouldn’t want to offer it in the Giveaway thread without mentioning that it’s just DLC and requires the base game.

You actually wind up getting the Beat Hazard Mega Bundle.

I was a bit confused when I first saw it as well, but it’s all good.

Thanks, I appreciate the reply.

I just got an email that Renowned Explorers is on sale on Steam, 75% off. Great! I’m going to grab it. Then I see that it’s got an expansion, More to Explore, which when combined with the base game makes the package only 60% off. Buying the base game alone is a no-brainer, since, at $5.49 Canadian, is the price of a chai latte at Starbucks that I can forego tomorrow. The bundle pops just over $10, coming in at $11.20, so it’s crossed over that impulse purchase threshold. Both of these are still great deals, but now I’m wondering: Is the expansion worth it?