Bargain Thread 2018

Some Pinball FX3 tables are on sale for the Nintendo Switch. Just the thing for double dippers to get pinball on the go (and to get some other folks on my leaderboard)!

Fanatical has an Ashes of the Singularity : Escalation Bundle happening.

• $7.99 for Ashes of the Singularity : Escalation plus Turtle Wars and Inception DLC.
  • $12.99 adds Overlord, Epic Map Pack, Gauntlet, Oblivion, Secret Missions and Soundtrack DLC.

Fanatical Star Deal today is Styx : Shards of Darkness for $11.80 (70%).

New Humble Dystopian Bundle went live yesterday. BTA is still under $5, with some good indie games in the mix.

The IndieGala Store has For the King for $7.99 (60%) as a weekly deal. That’s near a historic low.

In the Groupees Build-A-Bundle 46 you can pair strategy builder City of Jade with roguelike RPG Rencounter for just $1.00.

Over on Steam:

How did I not know this was out! I loved Bit Trip Runner 2…

Sins of a Solar Empire : Rebellion is FREE today at the Humble Store.

If you recently bought Humble’s RPG Maker Bundle, or you already own RPG Maker, they currently have a huge RPG Game Dev Bundle of asset collections. $20 for the top tier which includes hundreds of tiles, sprites, items, sounds, music and more. Even the $1 tier contains a good mix of assets.

Humble Store is also starting their Fall Sale, with publisher sales from Squeenix, Rockstar and 2K Games, along with some good deals like (prices assume Humble Monthly Sub) :

GreenManGaming has a Discover Sale happening with lots of titles from indie publishers discounted. Games from NIS America, 1C, Techland, Dovetail, Curve Digital, Aspyr, Iceberg Interactive, Paradox and more are up to 80% off.

Steam has Ni No Kuni II : Revenant Kingdom as it’s Weekend Deal for $29.99 (50%)

Surviving Mars is free to play all weekend, but if you like it purchase it from Fanatical instead as it’s cheaper, only $17.99 for the base game, or $32.49 for the First Colony Edition (includes Season Pass).

Rainbow Six : Siege is also free to play all weekend, and on sale for $13.99 (Standard Edition).

I loved it until it got too hard for me, then I stopped.

I also had no idea there was a Runner 3! Very cool.

There’s a longer list.:

Gaming

• Save $100 on a Xbox One S
  • Save $100 on a Xbox One X
  • Xbox One X Fallout 76 Bundle, only $429
  • Xbox One X NBA 2K19 Bundle, only $429
  • Xbox One S NBA 2K19 Bundle, only $229
  • Xbox One S Battlefield Bundle, only $229
  • Purchase Nintendo Switch for $299.99 and receive Mario Kart 8 Deluxe as a full game download code in-box at no additional cost, a $59.99 value
  • Save up to 30% on select strategy board games

I didn’t see anything phone related.

You had better not be questioning its legitimacy as a gaming platform.

No, I am just in a market for a phone, so that is my focus. I was wondering if I missed it.

Pixel 3 and XL getting a modest cut to $649/$699 on Black Friday but iirc from the other thread that’s more than you were hoping to spend.

Rick is just being a jerk by trying to drag PR into a non-PR topic. Totally not cool. It’s actually dragging baggage from one topic to another… listed in the rules.

What kind of phone are you looking for? There are a lot of deals out there for phones but none that I have seen from Amazon, yet. I am not especially excited about Amazon’s “deals” in general but the info is there so I thought I would share.

I appreciate that. I’m not set on anything, but definitely an Android phone. I don’t want to fill up this thread, and we are discussing it a bit in the android thread.

Wish that Nokia 6.1 worked with Project Fi.

If you’re talking like top tier phones, there are a couple of BOGOs I think, a lot of gift card offers, and something like this.

Best Buy Black Friday: Samsung - Galaxy S9 64GB (Unlocked) for $519.99

If we’re talking about the ones closer to the 200-300 range, they’re not getting as much attention but they’re out there. Samsung itself is doing some deals, but again the focus is on their top phones not their mid-range devices.

Nope, not P&R. And I actually thought that was the joke.

So where is the bargain you’re posting about again?

Fascinating, captain.

Great game, totally worth one’s time despite being 6 years old.

Free threadcopping?

Here is one you might like.

Direct from Motorola US $229.00

Samsung posted, what they will be, their BF deals too on the higher end of things.

BHP has another one the deal sites like too.