Bargain Thread 2019

Thanks, Discourseslayer!

US veterans can get $40 off a year of Amazon Prime until November 11.

New subscriptions or extend an existing one.

Fanatical Star Deal is action RPG Tokyo Xanadu EX+ for $8.99 (85%).

A new Sandbox Pick and Mix Bundle is also live. 15 titles to choose from at 3 for $2.49, 5 for 3.49 or 10 for 5.99. The Last Leviathan, Fortresscraft Evolved, Void Expanse, FarSky, Vlanir Rok and Savage Lands are all interesting enough to make a decent 3 or 5 game bundle at those prices.

The Hooked Bundle is also available. $3.99 for 7 indie titles I’ve never heard of, including:

• Dead Secret
  • Songbringer
  • The Free Ones
  • Unloved
  • Another World 25th Anniversary Edition
  • True Fear : Forsaken Souls
  • Sky Break

Humble Store is having a Warhammer Franchise Sale with up to 80% off titles.

• Total War : Warhammer II - $20.39 (66%) & 50% off many DLC
  • Space Hulk : Deathwing Enhanced Edition - $9.99 (75%)
  • Battlefleet Gothic : Armada II - $15.99 (60%)
  • Warhammer 40K : Sanctus Reach - $8.99 (70%)
  • and many more, plus additional discounts for Monthly subscribers

Humble Store is also having a VS Evil Publisher Sale with up to 80% off titles like Pillars of Eternity II : Deadfire $24.99 (50%), the Banner Saga series, Guild of Dungeoneering, Faeria and more.

Steam has Cities : Skylines on sale for $7.49 (75%) and most of the DLC for 25%-50% off as well. You can actually get the base game cheaper over at Fanatical ($6.89) and some of the DLC is on sale there as well.

Steam also has the Activision 40th Anniversary Sale happening this weekend. All the CoD/BlOps/nostalgic gaming you can handle at up to 75% off.

Steam also has a Warner Brothers Weekend with deals on the Batman franchise, Scribblenauts franchise, F.E.A.R. titles, Shadow of Mordor / War, Mortal Kombat games, Hitman 2 and every LEGO game in existence.

American Truck Simulator is free to play this weekend and $4.99 (75%) if you decide to buy.

Just Cause 4 : Reloaded is also free to play this weekend. It’s $13.87 (78%) if you decide you like it.

Finally, remember to stop by the Epic Games Store and grab Ruiner and Nuclear Throne for FREE this week. The Messenger will replace them as the freebie on Nov. 14th.

You’ve never heard of Another World?

OK, 6 games I have never heard of and one that is 28 years old!

In @SlainteMhath’s defense, the game was called ‘Out of This World’ in North America.

TWW2: The Hunter & The Beast DLC is $4.5 on Humble, new lowest.

You probably wouldn’t know it, but there’s a sale on at UPlay, including 33% off Anno 1800 (so now it’s Anno 1200. I mean, $40).

https://store.ubi.com/us/anno-1800/5b647010ef3aa548048c5958.html?lang=en_US

No sale on the Season Pass, so I’ll pass. ;)

Fly to Fanatical you fools, where Middle Earth : Shadow of War - Definitive Edition is a historic low $11.99 (80%) as the Star Deal this weekend. Definitive Edition contains all of the DLC.

Fanatical also has the Renowned Bundle. $3.99 for 8 games including:

• Renowned Explorers : International Society
  • Odallus : The Dark Call
  • Sim City 4 : Deluxe Edition
  • Space Rangers HD : A War Apart
  • Rebel Galaxy
  • Distrust
  • The Signal from Tolva
  • Flying Tigers : Shadows Over China

Renowned Explorers, Rebel Galaxy, Signal from Tolva and Space Rangers HD for $1 each? That’s crazy good (and the other games are nice as well).

IndieGala has a new After Dark Bundle for $2.49 that features 8 Steam games:

• Back To Bed
  • Into the Dark : Ultimate Edition
  • Shadowgrounds
  • Shadowgrounds : Survivor
  • Timore Inferno
  • Father’s Island
  • Swordbreaker
  • The Charnel House Trilogy

Back To Bed, Swordbreaker and the Shadowgrounds games are all worthy of a look at only $2.49.

Check your emails for a humble monthly offer. These are going around:

• 3$ off a month
  • 99$ for a year
  • Free month

Canada - Ghost Recon Breakpoint console is already half off @ EBGames.

splash art fail! I was hoping for new Steam versions of Kaboom and Chopper Command and such.

Hmmm sad I didn’t get this offer. :(

That’s not a particularly flattering juxtaposition. Hey guys, remember that company that made all those great old classic games? Here’s the shit they’re churning out now!

(I’m being mean, I like Spyro, but all the CoD…)

Exactly what I was thinking XD

This is a good deal if your coworkers have verbal diarrhea. Or if you want noise cancelling headphones.

40% off possible for the upcoming Jedi Fallen Order. The thread says some of the console versions are sold out, but I was just able to order the PC version.

How did you get the PC version to go through? I don’t see an option to pick it up nor have it delivered?

Hmm…I just scrolled down in the app and it was there, past the console version. Looking at the recent posts in the thread I linked to, it appears it may be sold out now.

Yep dead, no biggie as I wanted it on Steam anyway.

Speaking of Steam, sale today, and TODAY only.