Bargain Thread 2019

Back to full price

Yeah, sadly some of these are Black Friday kind of deals, gone quickly, and some might be price mistakes.

Brothers : A Tale of Two Sons is the Fanatical Star Deal today for $1.49.

The newly launched Radical Bundle contains 12 titles from publisher HandyGames for $4.99.

• SkyDrift
  • Railroad Pioneer
  • Thunder Wolves
  • Rogue Stormers
  • Rad Rogers
  • Kill to Collect
  • Giana Sisters : Twisted Dreams and Rise of the Owlverlord DLC
  • Clouds and Sheep 2
  • Overclocked
  • Airline Tycoon Deluxe
  • Sine Mora Ex

Meanwhile, Steam has over 1000 Weeklong Deals including:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a16ea48bccc974d966ff9f4386c514a8/tenor.gif?itemid=13397940

I’ll recommend this game for anyone who thinks they’d like a very casual RPG experience with some hidden object-type gameplay. It’s quite unique and really relaxing, although the world and story are nothing to write home about.

Civ 6 Gathering Storm is $19.99 on Prime Day today. That’s the cheapest I’ve seen it yet. Steam key.

I agree. I played a decent amount of the first game. It’s an unusual combination of genres, almost like something that would come up from a game jam where you randomly mash two genres together and then have to build a game.

Hidden object + RPG, now go build a game!

For the price of, um, well, maybe a chocolate bar, that’s a pretty good sell for me. Casual RPG+HO gaming is perfect.

I think you’ll like it!

Fanatical Star Deal today is Monster Hunter : World for a historic low $26.99 (55%).

Fanatical also has a CAPCOM Buy More, Save More sale. Lots of titles on sale at up to 75% off, with an additional discount applied for each title you add to your cart.

Humble very positive bundle 3:

Any of those worth $0?

I think someone here liked Unexplored. Maybe it was @Left_Empty ?

I won’t say Nex Machina is Housemarque’s best game, but it is a Housemarque game and lives up to the standard they’ve set forth with their other shooters (Super Stardust, Resogun).

I enjoyed unexplored a lot.

Unexplored really is quite excellent. There’s even a mod out for it that makes it behave like Superhot which surprisingly doesn’t make the game super easy like you think it might.

The Rusty Lake games are great. Unexplored should be really good but I hated it, in significant part to the real-time gameplay. I hadn’t seen the Superhot mod, maybe I’d enjoy it more with that.

It does have a killer synthwave OST.

Yeah that soundtrack is amazing. Haven’t been able to play Nex Machina because I owned a potato.
I could play Unexplored a bit and enjoyed it as Komrad Kosc remembers, but it really is an action oriented game, and is better played with mouse and keyboard (I grabbed the Switch version, hoping to be able to enjoy it again, but it is a pretty lame and straight port, complete with unreadable fonts and poor controls, sadly).