Battlestar Galactica 23 - Craig -Is- Here, Man

Margaret ‘Racetrack’ Edmondson for me then, unless you want to play a pilot @Perky_Goth?

One of each for starting hand @Knightsaber.

Edit:

Wait, who?

I assume you mean Kara, but you need to pick one. There’s the original Starbuck pilot version and a new school Military version.

Kara? Well she’s not a politician. :) But feel free. As Lantz says, there’s the Best Pilot Ever Kara or the military Kara.

Aha, makes sense. I guess I will have to decide whether to go for Poli-Ellen or something less crazy.

Maybe, but take whatever you want, it’s fine. I’ve forgotten whatever I had in mind since the last time I looked at the characters.

Let’s let @Strollen confirm what he’s picking, hm?

For those of you only watching this thread, here’s a link to the parallel game:

Oh look at you and your fancy Discourse knowledge.

I’m off to bed. I assume @Strollen means one of the Starbuck. It’s been a while since I played a political character so I’ll go for one of those then. Ellen Tigh would be neat, but two characters with treachery might be a bit crazy, so I will go for Tory Foster.

One of each for starting hand in that case.

I’ll take 3 Tactics for my starting cards as Leoben.

So, an excess of Tactics and a lack of Leadership and Engineering, preferably in a pilot Package. Athena it is, which also continues my previously unwitting streak of playing women.

Slow down, we still aren’t sure who Strollen is taking :)

Sorry Kara the pilot since you guys said we need a pilot.
I’m going be off line for about 3 hours.

Not to worry just have to make sure :)

Before you go could you pick 3 cards to start with from Starbuck’s skill set? (Tactics, Piloting, Leadership, Engineering, any combination).

So I’ve got:

@CraigM - Jack Fisk - Gets a full hand
@rowe33 - Leoben - Wants 3 Tactics
@Strollen - Starbuck - Piloting, Engineering, Tactics
@Jorn_Weines - Tory Foster - Wants 1 of each card.
@Perky_Goth - Athena - Leadership, Piloting, Engineering

pilot, engineering, tactics

Thanks sir, I’ll get things set up :)

Leadership, piloting, engineering