Battletech by Harebrained Schemes (Shadowrun Returns)

Last time I ate at (or even saw) a Godfather’s was back in the early 1980s, in Atlanta. They were pretty decent, then, if I remember correctly. But I haven’t eaten “chain” pizza in decades, as we’re blessed with a surplus of good local pizza places here.

As a native NYer it’s my duty to point out that the closest thing to actual pizza on that list is the entry “no pizza”.

There is plenty of good, actual pizza across the modern US. I had some just last week in Knoxville. You just won.t find it in a chain.

I was really excited to see 38 new posts in here.

Now I’m hungry and disappointed.

LOL thanks for that laugh. :)

Godfathers used to be really good…I’m talking 30-35 years ago.

Godfather’s Pizza, the pizza you can’t refuse!

I think it was because, at least here in California, they were the only pizza place, nay Italian, in mall food courts. You wanted pizza, Sbarro was your only choice. I’ve never seen them free-standing, or even in strip malls. Only in every food court mall.

On the other hand, alien as it is to any ordinary notion of pizza, I will say a good word for another California chain, Round Table. Something about the sheer mass of the dough appeals to me, and I like the burnt layer at the bottom, too. Sadly not available in the east.

This might be accurate.

Current Mood:

Feels bad, man

This thread is a masterpiece of going off topic due to a game delay into 2018. Also because Pizza is important no matter where it is discussed.

Round Table is pretty good. Sadly, the franchisee owner of the 6 nearest stores closed up late last year, and the current closest location can’t deliver to us due to distance. :(

We have an indie shop near us which we use frequently, and is awesome. There’s also another chain, First Class Pizza, which has the most expensive pizza I’ve encountered.

One of my favorite places back in college was a place called Pagliai’s. I would love it if they had a place here. They seem to be in a few midwestern college towns.

Hey, we got Round Table in Seattle! Actually the only one I can think of is in Redmond but I remember it being pretty good.

My favorite “local” pizza is Pagliacci’s, really good crust. There’s another place nearby that’s not a chain called Talarico’s, their slices are massive. Seriously you order a pie and it’s like three feet in diameter.

If anyone’s looking for a Battletech fix, there’s a pretty great AAR underway over at OO.

Yeah I mean that’s nice and all but where can I get a good pizza?

Pagliacci’s = amazing. Was really bummed a couple of weeks ago when we went to order meatballs on a pizza and they were already out of them.

What have you done to me?! I spent my entire evening last night playing around with MekHQ. Guess I know what I’ll be playing around with for a while. :D

If you get it working please let us know how. I tried last night and generated a squad and mechs but could not find any automated contracts. So if you feel so inclined a step by step would be really helpful.

Here’s a guide, from the guy writing that AAR.