Bioshock Infinite's infinite space, bounded in a nutshell

I have, and he does suck. Dragged the games score way down just to get some sight traffic to his pathetic website. Pretty pathetic.

Stop using pathetic attempts to get site traffic, by ruining great games scores

It put the Infinite under Gears of War 1. Just saying.

Or giving it a low review to get site traffic

I found it incredibly funny that he was bagging Infiite to not being different enough from Bioshock 1 but he then gives every CoD a good review

But he's giving it shitty score on purpose to get site traffic

Who has their brain in their ass?

No, we discount him because he purposely gives great games shit reviews to get site hits. The lowest score other than this was 84 and 88, all others were above 90. So why was his so low?
What about Halo 4? 20/100?? Thats the score you give a game that barelt functions.
He is just a lowlife troll

Yeah because giving halo 4 a 2/10 was his real opinion and not to generate site hits. 2/10 is a game that has a 4 hour campaign thats full of bugs and hardly works

Waaaaaaaaaat? Bioshock Infinite is similar to Bioshock 1???? But then it's almost like they are from they same series! Oh, wait.

Good review? HHAHAHAHA. Horrible review. He pointed out that the engine wasn't good fit for this game (what?), that you couldn't see Bookers face and how he is reacting (its a FPS, you are supposed to be Booker, it's how you react and not the character), that Elizabeth only gives you things at certain times (its still a game, if it wasn't like this it would be so unbalanced). framrate issues at the end (? didn't have this and no other reviewer did) and that's it. Didn't talk about half the shit in the game

So lego city undercover was a 5/5? A game that was the same as the others and equally poor? Good consistency

It's unprofessional because you hardly mention anything and your dislikes were unimportant and definitely not enough to merit 3/5

Hes plan. Buy great game, give it shitty review without mentioning any good reasons, get people to look why he gave it a shitty review, they complain, try to trick them in to giving him money. Seriously, what a prick

What about all the CoDs then?

Again, I fail to see how that's worth giving even the slightest bit of a crap about.

I have been playing for about two hours and have just got the Shock Jock "plasmid" so I haven't got very far. However, all the comments in this review is how I feel as well. Maybe it gets explained eventually but I don't have a feel for what is going on and why. That didn't matter in BS1 and 2 the whole situation was twisted. But in this game you start with a purpose (get the girl) suddenly get super powers and blindly follow the instructions at the top of the screen: "fight youway to...". Not that impressed so far. Won't give up though will see how it goes.

Because the ONLY thing he talks about in his comment is the low challenge level.

How are you able to be so succinct? That is the ONLY reason he chose the score he chose. You should write the summaries for cable shows when you press the 'info' button. You certainly won't give any spoilers away.

Why do you even care? Obviously if other websites give a game a score of 100, no one should EVER give a lower score. How dare this reviewer not lie about his opinion and plaster a perfect score on the review. I really follow your logic. You should practice what you preach. You advise everyone to not visit this site yet you returned a day later to post another comment below.